Vape v4 or lite on mmc

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
Not true
If u compare v4 and lites aimassist, its clear that they're different
Wrong, vape lite and vape v4 have the same aim assist.
Uncheck all of the options and compare the both, they will be no difference.

If you don't believe me, send a contact at https://www.vape.gg/contact (don't forget to select Anticheat detections). And ask if they have the same aim assist or not.

femboycock

Social Credit
Wrong, vape lite and vape v4 have the same aim assist.
Uncheck all of the options and compare the both, they will be no difference.

If you don't believe me, send a contact at https://www.vape.gg/contact (don't forget to select Anticheat detections). And ask if they have the same aim assist or not.
I did, vapev4s aimassist keeps moving even if ur standing still.

Curlz

Social Credit
vape lite is the best option for mmc and potpvp in general as you can bypass screenshares with it. when you are cheating dont use reach on mmc.

femboycock

Social Credit
Me too, he said to me that they are more or less the same, the difference are minor between the two.

What do you mean.
lol see? "Minor differences"
there is a difference, most likely anticheat wise as both version flags different checks

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
lol see? "Minor differences"
there is a difference, most likely anticheat wise as both version flags different checks
The AimAssists are undetectable buddy. If there is a good way to detect them without a relevant server would be able to detect.

The last time the AimAssist was detectable, it was 3 years ago.
Of course you say that a random detects them, the reason why nobody uses these AntiCheat they false flag.

femboycock

Social Credit
The AimAssists are undetectable buddy. If there is a good way to detect them without a relevant server would be able to detect.

The last time the AimAssist was detectable, it was 3 years ago.
Of course you say that a random detects them, the reason why nobody uses these AntiCheat they false flag.
Nothing is "undetectable" everything can and will be detected.
And all anticheat checks will be prone to falsing as they're based on chances, but the one i'm working with doesnt false much, if at all
The anticheat name is Meow, developed by Itz_lucky and it also has a 3.01 reach check that will never false.
Ill dumb it down and make it easier for you to understand.
Aimassist checks check for constant values or repetitions within values, those that cannot be done by humans.

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
Nigga its different lmfao vape lite has smoother aim while v4 has blatant aim
Nice try but you're wrong. Of course options like Strafe increase and Aim while on target can make it more faster.

Nothing is "undetectable" everything can and will be detected.
Everyone can say that, but in fact when an anticheat pretends to detect vape's aimassist, after months everyone complains about the false positives or when we test they say "manthe patched the detections" but he didn't do anything.
And after 3 years why a major server can't detect the vape's aim assist and autoclicker without issues?
And all anticheat checks will be prone to falsing as they're based on chances, but the one i'm working with doesnt false much, if at all
The anticheat name is Meow, developed by Itz_lucky and it also has a 3.01 reach check that will never false.
Ill dumb it down and make it easier for you to understand.
Aimassist checks check for constant values or repetitions within values, those that cannot be done by humans.
All the videos I've seen about the 3.01 reach check were made on a test server with like max 4 players online but on a server with more 500 players, it will falses a lot.

And as I said before the vape's aim assist is undetectable, same for vape lite's aim assist.

femboycock

Social Credit
Nice try but you're wrong. Of course options like Strafe increase and Aim while on target can make it more faster.

Everyone can say that, but in fact when an anticheat pretends to detect vape's aimassist, after months everyone complains about the false positives or when we test they say "manthe patched the detections" but he didn't do anything.
And after 3 years why a major server can't detect the vape's aim assist and autoclicker without issues?

All the videos I've seen about the 3.01 reach check were made on a test server with like max 4 players online but on a server with more 500 players, it will falses a lot.

And as I said before the vape's aim assist is undetectable, same for vape lite's aim assist.
Just because u were less fortunate to use meow doesnt mean it falses lol, and fyi meow went through a stress test on a server with 400 players and didnt false once, the reach check ur talking about is the ones that calculate ping and distance to assume that a player is using reach, which is what 99% of the anticheats do, but not what meow does, please stop spitting utter bullshit.
also stop believing everything what other people say, "3 years" lol.
ur blindly repeating everything said by the retards in here

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
Just because u were less fortunate to use meow doesnt mean it falses lol, and fyi meow went through a stress test on a server with 400 players and didnt false once, the reach check ur talking about is the ones that calculate ping and distance to assume that a player is using reach, which is what 99% of the anticheats do, but not what meow does, please stop spitting utter bullshit.
also stop believing everything what other people say, "3 years" lol.
ur blindly repeating everything said by the retards in here
Unless you think the vape team staff is composed of retards, I don't blindly repeat of what I've heard. No idea why you say that since you do the same thing.

And between you and manthe I'll trust manthe because I know he doesn't lie like you.
And I don't test random AntiCheat, and it's weird that it's supposed to be the best and there's no relevant servers that use that AntiCheat.
And I'll repeat something blindly to you "you are the definition of the new gen".

femboycock

Social Credit
Unless you think the vape team staff is composed of retards, I don't blindly repeat of what I've heard. No idea why you say that since you do the same thing.

And between you and manthe I'll trust manthe because I know he doesn't lie like you.
And I don't test random AntiCheat, and it's weird that it's supposed to be the best and there's no relevant servers that use that AntiCheat.
And I'll repeat something blindly to you "you are the definition of the new gen".
Please show me a screenshot of manthe saying the last detection was 3 year ago lmfaooo
Idk how meow is supposed to be a "random anticheat" either

femboycock

Social Credit
"random anticheat"
developed by rowin and itz_lucky
both very reputable devs
rowin was the developer of Demon client
and itz_lucky is the owner of moon client
itz_lucky partially developed the anticheat on zonix, and rowin developed the first version of pvpland's anticheat

• No
Reactions: ukm
VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
how would manthe know the detection status of every single anticheat? he doesnt.
It's simple to detect 3.01 on a server with 2 players online. Thats what I said on a server with hundreds player it's not possible to detect without false positives.
Try to implement that check on hypixel and you'll how many players will be false banned lol.

So showing this video is irrelevant, did you read my post?

"random anticheat"
developed by rowin and itz_lucky
both very reputable devs
rowin was the developer of Demon client
and itz_lucky is the owner of moon client
itz_lucky partially developed the anticheat on zonix, and rowin developed the first version of pvpland's anticheat
Demon client was very shit and it has been discontinued lol. Never heard of moon client. I thought everyone was using vape v4, exhibition or astolfoastolfo on hypixel