Vape v4 or lite on mmc

femboycock

Social Credit
It's simple to detect 3.01 on a server with 2 players online. Thats what I said on a server with hundreds player it's not possible to detect without false positives.
Try to implement that check on hypixel and you'll how many players will be false banned lol.

So showing this video is irrelevant, did you read my post?

Demon client was very shit and it has been discontinued lol. Never heard of moon client. I thought everyone was using vape v4, exhibition or astolfoastolfo on hypixel
looks like u haven't read my previous post either, its been through a stress test.
its still not easy to detect 3.01 while you're MOVING even on a server with 2 players so your point doesn't stand, and demon was the best for its time and its been discontinued because rowin simply didnt want to dev it anymore.
moonx.gg. looks like u've been living under a rock!

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
You've never heard of moon?
I watch phase clan and spookay, and I don't remember them making a video with moon. So that's why I've never heard of it.
Even old youtubers like Custom didn't use moon client so I can't really know a client if they don't make videos on it.

femboycock

Social Credit
I watch phase clan and spookay, and I don't remember them making a video with moon. So that's why I've never heard of it.
Even old youtubers like Custom didn't use moon client so I can't really know a client if they don't make videos on it.
spookay makes videos on ghost clients, but he'll make exceptions for sponsors and whatnot
Phaseclan doesn't even upload anymore iirc?

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
spookay makes videos on ghost clients, but he'll make exceptions for sponsors and whatnot
Phaseclan doesn't even upload anymore iirc?
Phaseclan is trying to get back up his old channel and he uploads some old videos that he finds, and he uploads rarely videos with exhibition and astolfo.