• Help

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Me

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Morganz

Social Credit
if I buy the vape forever does that give me both of the clients v3 and light or so I only get the v3 one and is v3 bypass screen share and it it does what do I have to do for it bypass the ss

James

Retired Customer Support
Social Credit
Vape V3 and Vape Lite are separate products. V3 is only available as a one-time-purchase (lifetime) client, and Vape Lite is only available as a time-allotment product (subscription based recurring payment, or one-time-only purchase of 45 days: www.vape.gg/buylite)

VapeV4 VapeLite

WonderIf

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '18
If you buy V3 you get V2 with it for free, V2 both of them are detectable in screenshare. V3 might be better against anticheats and it have a lot more features. On the other hand, V2 is have a slightly better FPS than V3. If you buy Vape Lite you get MantheClicker which works on more clients. Vape Lite is the best if you want to go on servers that screenshare and use it with forge for it to be 100% undetectable. V3 is better for hypixel and similar servers.

animosity

Social Credit
If you buy V3 you get V2 with it for free, V2 both of them are detectable in screenshare. V3 might be better against anticheats and it have a lot more features. On the other hand, V2 is have a slightly better FPS than V3. If you buy Vape Lite you get MantheClicker which works on more clients. Vape Lite is the best if you want to go on servers that screenshare and use it with forge for it to be 100% undetectable. V3 is better for hypixel and similar servers.
Also, manthe clicker is detectable in screenshares

Morganz

Social Credit
What’s Manthe clicker is it just an auto clicker and why can’t you pay for vape lite forecer

animosity

Social Credit
What’s Manthe clicker is it just an auto clicker and why can’t you pay for vape lite forecer
Yup, Manthe Clicker is just an auto clicker created by Manthe, the owner of Vape. I'm not positive why you can't purchase a lifetime subscription but it probably has something to do with keeping detection methods limited. If a staff member gets vape lite indefinitely, they could search for new detection methods as soon as old ones get patched.