Vape team

Matthias

Social Credit
Hi, I was just wondering what has been going on with the vape team and Manthe. Vape lite hasn't updated in 9 months, very slow support response times and other. Im not trying to be annoying or whatever just wondering what's going on.

nyor

Banned
Social Credit
Hi, I was just wondering what has been going on with the vape team and Manthe. Vape lite hasn't updated in 9 months, very slow support response times and other. Im not trying to be annoying or whatever just wondering what's going on.
idk what ur on bro but I contacted support the other day and I got a response within a few hours (sometimes even minutes) also vape lite has silent updates

Unicorn

Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '19
I was about to say lite had silent updates for 3.4.1-3.4.5 last summer and then I realized it’s actually been 9 months since last summer.

VapeV4 VapeLite

b0nk

Social Credit
hey @Manthe I just had a question in regards to Vape, does the client work on Mac, bootcamp to be exact.
i doubt vape will be supported on apple devices, apple sucks anyway, they keep everything behind a paywall and shit