Vape no longer working

soulplexis

Social Credit
hwid and ip are both updated temp disable off etc. when i download the exe basically i try to run it and it says "This app can't run on your pc". i got a backup exe from usb and tried to run it. it gets to stage 8 and says "its taking a long time contact suppport", and then the game crashes and the exe deletes itself. whats going on am i banned from vape?

gaymoreboy80

Social Credit
hwid and ip are both updated temp disable off etc. when i download the exe basically i try to run it and it says "This app can't run on your pc". i got a backup exe from usb and tried to run it. it gets to stage 8 and says "its taking a long time contact suppport", and then the game crashes and the exe deletes itself. whats going on am i banned from vape?
You are by far the most retarded person EVER on this fucked planet. What does it say? It says FUCKING CONTACT SUPPORT. Fucking faggot. Buy eyes nigga eat my pussy wit da sauce

gaymoreboy80

Social Credit
it doesnt say how to do that. is support here? i assumed the forums were the support
My nigga. You are the biggest clown. A forums, is not a fucking support. We here are losers who shit on hypixel and tell others dogshit settings to get insta banned. It fucking says “contact” in the Home Screen. Grow a pair of testicles and come back later.

soulplexis

Social Credit
My nigga. You are the biggest clown. A forums, is not a fucking support. We here are losers who shit on hypixel and tell others dogshit settings to get insta banned. It fucking says “contact” in the Home Screen. Grow a pair of testicles and come back later.
so do you know whats wrong with my vape why it not works??

soulplexis

Social Credit
Yes you need vape lite to activate vape v4 so buy vape lite
no no, its not vape lite. its vape v4 that isnt working for me. the exe wont launch at all

is there a 64 (or 32?) bit version of the exe i found out thats likely the reason
nevermind.

Last edited:

gaymoreboy80

Social Credit
no no, its not vape lite. its vape v4 that isnt working for me. the exe wont launch at all

is there a 64 (or 32?) bit version of the exe i found out thats likely the reason nevermind.
No, I know vape v4 isn’t working for you. To make v4 work you need to buy vape lite.

Veraux

Social Credit

is there a 64 (or 32?) bit version of the exe i found out thats likely the reason nevermind.
Sorry about that other guy, I get that this whole thing is confusing.