vape lite

simp

Social Credit
So.. Many ppl play minecraft on fullscreen mode. But when i use vape lite with lunar client on fullscreen with autoclicker
and bind it to "V" and when i am tryna play bedwars right? I cant toggle the autoclicker off by clicking my bind when i am on fullscreen. Its not only for lunar, vape lite's bound key doesnt work when on fullscreen but vape v4's does work. Wtf pls fix this its hard to autoclick on other 3rd party clients or even on forge as i cant untoggle it to break blocks, On forge we get option to break blocks.. but on vape lite comp... mode we dont have option for that and the bound key doesnt work on fullscreen. :?/ @Manthe

processos

Social Credit
I think it is not possible in compability mode because I think it doesn't hook to any functions
Unless it uses other cringe functions like GetAsyncKeyState(key)

Last edited:

simp

Social Credit
I think it is not possible in compability mode because I think it doesn't hooks to any functions
Unless it uses other cringe functions like GetAsyncKeyState(key)
well if ur recording on a 3rd party client to prove ur self legit and using vape lite in back ground by not letting anyone know then autoclicker is the main thing. If u cant toggle and untoggle it with a bind key when on fullscreen then there is no use of bind feature

processos

Social Credit
well if ur recording on a 3rd party client to prove ur self legit and using vape lite in back ground by not letting anyone know then autoclicker is the main thing. If u cant toggle and untoggle it with a bind key when on fullscreen then there is no use of bind feature
You can play on windowed and hide vape lite, however you can't use visuals modules if you record your desktop instead of the minecraft window

simp

Social Credit
You can play on windowed and hide vape lite, however you can't use visuals modules if you record your desktop instead of the minecraft window
the shit is, you cant use the bind feature when ur on fullscreen ;w;

gaymoreboy80

Social Credit
So.. Many ppl play minecraft on fullscreen mode. But when i use vape lite with lunar client on fullscreen with autoclicker
and bind it to "V" and when i am tryna play bedwars right? I cant toggle the autoclicker off by clicking my bind when i am on fullscreen. Its not only for lunar, vape lite's bound key doesnt work when on fullscreen but vape v4's does work. Wtf pls fix this its hard to autoclick on other 3rd party clients or even on forge as i cant untoggle it to break blocks, On forge we get option to break blocks.. but on vape lite comp... mode we dont have option for that and the bound key doesnt work on fullscreen. :?/ @Manthe
JESUS CHRIST YOURE STUPID TBH. SOME FEATURES DO NOT WORK ON COMPATIBILITY MODE AND LUNAR CLIENT IS NOT SUPPORTED. SUCK MANTHES COCK IF YOU WANT LUNAR SUPPORT.