Vape Lite with freelook on hypixel

VapeV4 VapeLite

Niros

Social Credit
Vape user
Jun '22
if you want freelook and other stuff to replace lunar and other clients like that either get v4 or use a forge mod

VapeV4 VapeLite

Merryzz

Social Credit
Vape user
May '20
i dont see any reason to NOT add freelook to vape lite, i would like to see a legit mod gui on vape lite including noclickdelay, freelook and timechanger mod etc.

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
i dont see any reason to NOT add freelook to vape lite, i would like to see a legit mod gui on vape lite including noclickdelay, freelook and timechanger mod etc.
It will make Vape lite detectable in ss.

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
how come other modules not makes it detectable but a freelook mod does
To make a freelook you need to change some things that can be picked up to detect vape lite. But other modules don't create detections.

And it's also why most of the blatant modules can't be added onto vape lite.

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
To make a freelook you need to change some things that can be picked up to detect vape lite. But other modules don't create detections.

And it's also why most of the blatant modules can't be added onto vape lite.
It basically changes the game too much, right?

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
It basically changes the game too much, right?
Mostly, but adding most of legit mods could cause some screenshare detections (same things for other modules such as blatant modules), that's why everything can be added without on vape v4 without any problem, because it's not a problem if vape v4 leaves detections.

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
Mostly, but adding most of legit mods could cause some screenshare detections (same things for other modules such as blatant modules), that's why everything can be added without on vape v4 without any problem, because it's not a problem if vape v4 leaves detections.
Yeah I know.