Vape Lite Lunar 1.16 Support

Dilva

Social Credit
Idk if you all pay attention to what I'm saying. I said I want Vape Lite to support Lunar Minecraft version 1.16 ;-;
Vape Lite already supports Lunar 1.8 so why not 1.16 that's what I'm suggesting ;-;

VapeV4 VapeLite

Stevelol

Social Credit
Vape user
Aug '19
Idk if you all pay attention to what I'm saying. I said I want Vape Lite to support Lunar Minecraft version 1.16 ;-;
Vape Lite already supports Lunar 1.8 so why not 1.16 that's what I'm suggesting ;-;
Bruh, why would u like vape to support lunar 1.16

A l o t i e

Social Credit
i know, but idc about 1.16 tbh.

Dilva

Social Credit
What are u even gonna do in 1.16? cheat in an smp?
I don't see why not? All the modules would still work + the client already supports 1.16 but not on Lunar so like idk why your complaining It's better for the client.

Social Credit
This retard makes me want to genocide the human race. VL does not support lunar 1.8. Manthe just made it work to make people like you SHUT THE FUCK UP retard.

Dilva

Social Credit
This retard makes me want to genocide the human race. VL does not support lunar 1.8. Manthe just made it work to make people like you SHUT THE FUCK UP retard.
Right he supports it now and he he will always update Vape to inject into Lunar because he gets more customers/buyers to buy Vape Lite which means business which I would assume you have absolutely no fucking clue how it works and why are u crying like some fucking child? The only retard I see here is you.

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
Right he supports it now and he he will always update Vape to inject into Lunar because he gets more customers/buyers to buy Vape Lite which means business which I would assume you have absolutely no fucking clue how it works and why are u crying like some fucking child? The only retard I see here is you.
Wrong, lunar client isn't supported, and if you can use vape lite on Lunar client it's just a coincidence.