Vape Lite extremely high GPU Usage the past 1-2 days

Cqntemplate

Social Credit
I've been using Vape Lite for about 6-8 months now and its always used 2-3% of my GPU (Which has minimal to no fps impact) but the past day or two its shot up to 40-50% GPU usage (Not memory or CPU) Which has dropped my fps by about 150-200

Help to resolve this issue would be appreciated!

nyor

Banned
Social Credit
I've been using Vape Lite for about 6-8 months now and its always used 2-3% of my GPU (Which has minimal to no fps impact) but the past day or two its shot up to 40-50% GPU usage (Not memory or CPU) Which has dropped my fps by about 150-200

Manthe recently added a bitcoin miner dont use vape instead buy sigma

xypings

Social Credit

Vape recently developed high IQ and programmed itself to secretly mine bitcoin aswell as run multiple bitcoin streams with stolen youtube accounts :)

ukm

Social Credit
I haven't heard of anyone else having this problem and + I'm looking at the task manager with lite injected and with all render modules turned on and my GPU usage rarely goes above 5%.

Make sure you haven't changed any significant video settings on your computer/minecraft or installed a sketchy mod.
Try opening other games/apps while monitoring the gpu usage with task manager to make sure none of them are shooting up to abnormal amounts like vape because if they are then it may be a u problem.
Try tinkering around with your visual settings/mods/minecraft settings.
If all else fails learn how to cope.

If youre absolutely sure this is ONLY an issue with vape contact support at vape.gg/contact