Vape GUI is being weird.

deviousfitta

Social Credit
The TEXT GUI where it lists all your modules suddenly looks very "pixely" compared to what it usually is. When I toggle a module, with animations on, now it suddenly takes a very very long time for it to appear on the list of modules and the slide in animation is taking unusually long. Is this a new update or something and what may have caused this, how to fix anyone please? (When I manually toggle something in the menu instead of using keybinds the animation works looks fine. All of the problems i'm currently having weren't problems earlier)

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
I've never had this issue before and I've not changed any settings in vape or lunar
Just tried, yeah it happens to me too. Might be with lunar or something, for now just turn off "Animations" in vape text gui until it gets fixed.

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
Found the issue:
Turn off "Hud caching" in lunar performance settings. I had this same issue on forge a while ago (with patcher hud caching) but didn't know lunar added hud caching until now, and for whatever reason they enabled it by default even though it usually causes issues.. lol.