Vape Bug Report Thread

meowmeow

Social credit
Vape edition(Vape v4, Vape Lite, etc), and Minecraft version(1.7, 1.8, etc): Vape V4, Forge 1.8.9

Brief description of the bug: Crashing when adding items after resetting profile.

How to reproduce the bug: Inject vape, reset your current profile and then go to any module, Autoclicker, AimAssist etc. Enable the module, then add any item in the example I provided I added "swords" and it will crash your game. This also happens if you create a new profile. I have attached a video below as well as a mediafire link that has my crashlog. This happens on Vanilla 1.8.9 and Lunar Client.

Video / screenshot of the bug(If possible):
Had the same issue, it seems like you don't crash if you use the + button instead of using enter when adding an item although im not sure.

Manthe

Admin
Social credit
Vape user
Dec '15
Vape edition(Vape v4, Vape Lite, etc), and Minecraft version(1.7, 1.8, etc): Vapev4 (new update 4.10) 1.8.9 Forge

Brief description of the bug: BedBreaker not breaking Beds. If I hold left click while looking at this circle, its filling and I can hear the minecraft sound of a destroyed block, but the bed isnt destroyed in bedwars.

How to reproduce the bug: self-explanatory I think but just go to a bed (in hypixel bedwars), activate bedbreaker and try to destroy it through the blocks (obviously)

Video / screenshot of the bug(If possible): N/A
Not a bug, if you hear it breaking its breaking. A server can deny you from breaking a bed behind walls.
Vape edition(Vape v4, Vape Lite, etc), and Minecraft version(1.7, 1.8, etc): Vape v4, forge 1.8.9

Brief description of the bug: After using the new scaffold modes, your sprint module can sometimes stop working

How to reproduce the bug: Go into a server or singleplayer world and use the tellybridge (thats the only mode im sure this happens on but i think it does it with both) module over and over. Eventually your sprint module will stop making you sprint.

Video / screenshot of the bug(If possible): Dont feel like making one sorry
Couldn't reproduce but might be fixed
Vape edition(Vape v4, Vape Lite, etc), and Minecraft version(1.7, 1.8, etc): Vape V4, 1.8.9 forge

Brief description of the bug: Invcleaner throws everything out of your inventory even if you whitelist/blacklist items

How to reproduce the bug: Put some random items in your inventory, such as swords/blocks. Whitelist swords and they will still be thrown out.

Fixed a bug where if you had "Best Items" disabled it would throw everything out
Vape edition(Vape v4, Vape Lite, etc), and Minecraft version(1.7, 1.8, etc): Vape V4, 1.8.9

Brief description of the bug: "Pitch Check" on scaffold doesn't work.

How to reproduce the bug: Turn on Pitch Check, set it to 0 and scaffold will still work.

That seems to be working as intended. If you have it at 0 that means it will work while looking straight forward and down. If you had it at 90 that would mean you have to look straight down for it to work, or would otherwise would allow you to walk off.
Vape edition(Vape v4, Vape Lite, etc), and Minecraft version(1.7, 1.8, etc): Vape V4, Forge 1.8.9

Brief description of the bug: Crashing when adding items after resetting profile.

How to reproduce the bug: Inject vape, reset your current profile and then go to any module, Autoclicker, AimAssist etc. Enable the module, then add any item in the example I provided I added "swords" and it will crash your game. This also happens if you create a new profile. I have attached a video below as well as a mediafire link that has my crashlog. This happens on Vanilla 1.8.9 and Lunar Client.

Fixed a bug where resetting to default settings would make your game crash once you add an item to any list.

december

Social credit
Vape edition(Vape v4, Vape Lite, etc), and Minecraft version(1.7, 1.8, etc): Vape V4, 1.8.9 Lunar & 1.8.9 Forge

Brief description of the bug: Freelook breaks outline ESP

How to reproduce the bug: Turn on ESP on mode outline and look around with freelook

Samson

Social credit
Vape edition(Vape v4, Vape Lite, etc), and Minecraft version(1.7, 1.8, etc): Vape V4, 1.8.9 Lunar & 1.8.9 Forge

Brief description of the bug: Freelook breaks outline ESP

How to reproduce the bug: Turn on ESP on mode outline and look around with freelook

Confirmed

december

Social credit
Vape edition(Vape v4, Vape Lite, etc), and Minecraft version(1.7, 1.8, etc): Vape V4, 1.8.9 Forge

Brief description of the bug: Disabling smooth font bugs the font and makes it look weird

How to reproduce the bug: Turn off smooth font, sync settings, and restart your game. If you start your game up again after a minute or so the text GUI just looks not normal.

meowmeow

Social credit
Vape edition(Vape v4, Vape Lite, etc), and Minecraft version(1.7, 1.8, etc): V4, Forge 1.8.9

Brief description of the bug: Sort in text gui changing on all profiles.

How to reproduce the bug: Turn on frame positions per profile. In profile 1 select sort by length in text gui, go to profile 2 and sort alphabetical in text gui. Go back to profile 1, it will be sorted by alphabetical and not length.

Southcer

Social credit
vape v4.10 version 1.12.2
Brief description of the bug: New method Clutch cause game crash
How to reproduce the bug:When you open Clutch in 1.12.2 ,it will crash the game immediately

I have screenshot

Attachments

• D1Z3EU%1DTQ_QMO_[8WM92T.png
    D1Z3EU%1DTQ_QMO_[8WM92T.png
    62.5 KB · Views: 26

Avalanche

Social credit
Vape edition(Vape v4, Vape Lite, etc), and Minecraft version(1.7, 1.8, etc):
Vape v4.10 / Minecraft 1.8.9

Brief description of the bug:
Text GUI renders below fancy vignette.

How to reproduce the bug:
After injecting into the client, launch a world, and, if using OptiFine, enable "Vignette: Fancy" in "Options... > Video Settings... > Details...". If not using OptiFine, fancy vignette should be enabled by using fancy graphics in vanilla Minecraft. If text GUI is enabled, it will render below the vignette.

2022-11-30_08.42.45.png

Last edited:

PlayinOnHypixel

Social credit
Vape user
Nov '19
Vape edition(Vape v4, Vape Lite, etc), and Minecraft version(1.7, 1.8, etc): Vape v4 in Forge 1.8.9, also tested this in Lunar client

Brief description of the bug: When editing the Custom text in the Text GUI, if you delete a letter the cursor moves to the end of the text.

How to reproduce the bug: Enable Custom Text and Text GUI, enter a few words into the text box and then move the cursor with arrow keys to, for example, the center of the text. If you try to add or delete a letter, you are able to do so, but the cursor moves back to the end of the text.

PlayinOnHypixel

Social credit
Vape user
Nov '19
Vape edition(Vape v4, Vape Lite, etc), and Minecraft version(1.7, 1.8, etc): Vape v4 in Forge 1.8.9, also tested this in Lunar client

How to reproduce the bug: Enable Text GUI and Custom text. Enter a sentence that's long enough so if you want to move your cursor to the beginning of the text, you would have to scroll sideways a bit.
Intended behaviour: You should be able to move sideways

Actual behaviour: The text doesn't move with the cursor, the cursor goes off screen

Video / screenshot of the bug(If possible): 0:22

Glock

Social credit
Vape edition(Vape v4, Vape Lite, etc), and Minecraft version(1.7, 1.8, etc): V4

Brief description of the bug: I try and use scoreboard and if I disable vapes scoreboard or dont turn it on my scoreboard is giant on my screen. If I turn it on the scoreboard I will put it against the sid eof the screen and it will slowly change the scoreboards placement to the left slightly each game of bedwars

How to reproduce the bug: Just turn scoreboard on and play 4 or 5 games of bedwars it will slowly inch away from the side to the left

Video / screenshot of the bug(If possible): N/a

Glock

Social credit

Brief description of the bug: I have it set to load blatant mode on launch did not launch blatant mode.

How to reproduce the bug: Enable it in the settings and close minecraft and reinject.

Alexx

Social credit
Vape edition(Vape v4, Vape Lite, etc), and Minecraft version(1.7, 1.8, etc): Vape v4

Brief description of the bug: Clutch module goes crazy when you are flying around the map (i.e. on an ender dragon after winning on hypixel)

How to reproduce the bug: You would need an account with a flying victory emote to reproduce, but my proposed solution is just making clutch not function while you are riding something (This isnt really a bug, more so a suggestion, but it could go either way so i put it here)

hertizmm

Social credit
Vape edition(Vape v4, Vape Lite, etc), and Minecraft version(1.7, 1.8, etc):vape v4 version :1.8.9 badlion

Short description of the error: freezes when changing config

How to reproduce the error: Click any config in the configs section (note: the error does not always happen, but it happened on my 2nd try)

Video / screenshot of the bug(If possible):https://streamable.com/rnetrv

Last edited:

cDSTwq6hd977WdYf

Social credit
Vape user
Dec '21
Vape edition(Vape v4, Vape Lite, etc), and Minecraft version(1.7, 1.8, etc):vape v4 version :1.8.9 lunar

Short description of the error: freezes when changing config

How to reproduce the error: Click any config in the configs section (note: the error does not always happen, but it happened on my 2nd try)

Video / screenshot of the bug(If possible):https://streamable.com/rnetrv
badlion and lunar aren't supported

Lorenzo

Social credit

Brief description of the bug: The "Uninject" button doesn't appear, even without blatant mode enabled, settings reset, and LEFT CONTROL + HOME doesn't self-destruct, it opens the GUI.

How to reproduce the bug: N/A

Avalanche

Social credit
Vape edition(Vape v4, Vape Lite, etc), and Minecraft version(1.7, 1.8, etc):
Vape v4.10 / Minecraft 1.8.9

Text GUI text displays incorrect colors when set to black.

How to reproduce the bug:
Enable Text GUI with Shadow and Render background enabled and disable Smooth font. Set the GUI Theme or custom Text GUI color to black.

Screenshot_20221203_075342.png

Alexx

Social credit
Vape edition(Vape v4, Vape Lite, etc), and Minecraft version(1.7, 1.8, etc): Vape lite, 1.8.9 forge

Brief description of the bug: Autoclicker works outside of the minecraft window

How to reproduce the bug: Enable autoclicker without item whitelist and move around a slider in vape, it will be constantly clicking (also happens outside of the vape window)