Vape account locked.

Mosp

Social Credit
So recently my account has been locked twice. The first time it got unlocked after I contacted support. But when it got locked again literally the same day I contacted support and still haven't gotten an answer back after 48 hours. I sent another email, but I dont know if they will unlock my account again. I still dont fully know why I got locked, but can I have some suggestions on how to not get my account locked maybe in the future? One of the emails I got sent back regarded account sharing, but I dont know how I could be account sharing. I had the idea that maybe it was the fact that sometimes I played on my ethernet, and other times a hotspot but I dont know. I also have a computer and a laptop in my house that I have vape on. Could it be that? And if a vape employee is reading this, please help me with this. I've supported vape for over a year now, and I dont want to have my account locked forever.

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
So recently my account has been locked twice. The first time it got unlocked after I contacted support. But when it got locked again literally the same day I contacted support and still haven't gotten an answer back after 48 hours. I sent another email, but I dont know if they will unlock my account again. I still dont fully know why I got locked, but can I have some suggestions on how to not get my account locked maybe in the future? One of the emails I got sent back regarded account sharing, but I dont know how I could be account sharing. I had the idea that maybe it was the fact that sometimes I played on my ethernet, and other times a hotspot but I dont know. I also have a computer and a laptop in my house that I have vape on. Could it be that? And if a vape employee is reading this, please help me with this. I've supported vape for over a year now, and I dont want to have my account locked forever.
Your account was suspicious, try to re-concact the support.

Mosp

Social Credit
Your account was suspicious, try to re-concact the support.
I did. Do you really think they will reply? I dont want to lose my account this way forever. I cant afford another account I have to save up for collage.

winstonwlau

Social Credit
I did. Do you really think they will reply? I dont want to lose my account this way forever. I cant afford another account I have to save up for collage.
yeah, they'll reply. just send a followup after 48 hours in case they miss your email.

Suixin_fly

Social Credit
i'm wondering what you did before you got locked.i heard that changing ip address or hwid frequently may lead to account locked.

Mosp

Social Credit
i'm wondering what you did before you got locked.i heard that changing ip address or hwid frequently may lead to account locked.
I have some suspicions of what it could have been but I dont know. I really hope they help me out on this I haven't gotten a reply in 5 days. and yes after the first two days I sent another, and then two days later I sent another, and so on.