[UPDATED GUIDE] Hypixel Detections

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
ive literally used 0 reach, 0.8 hitboxes, auto block and autoclicker on my main acc (level 310) for like an entire year, idk what people are on about with hitboxes not working on hypixel, they do work. You can also use keep sprint without getting staff banned just make good W tap settings so it isnt so obvious
Im looking into the rumors that hitboxes don't flag atm. W tap + keepsprint, interesting config. Also you shouldn't use the autoblock in blatant aura (or hold right click), just hold right click with normal aura then. The autoblock in blatant aura bans very quickly now.

VapeV4

YesItsWaffle

Social Credit
Im looking into the rumors that hitboxes don't flag atm. W tap + keepsprint, interesting config. Also you shouldn't use the autoblock in blatant aura (or hold right click), just hold right click with normal aura then. The autoblock in blatant aura bans very quickly now.
heard about that too, i’ve got a few cookie alts i can use to test

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
If you start when on ground, then you can blink nofall walk down. This prolly silent flags, but when staff are not that active you can last 2-3 hours if you use it like 2 or 3 times in a game.
I've tried a lot of nofall stuff including with blink, it still flags now (unfortunately).

ineedausername

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '23
how obvious can you go with esp? like do you need to pretend that ur not using esp or can u like play as if the person is not invis

VapeV4 VapeLite

Yeah_Jack

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '22
how obvious can you go with esp? like do you need to pretend that ur not using esp or can u like play as if the person is not invis
I got called out a few times when I played like the person wasn't invisible. They just typed in chat "How???" but I never got banned for it.

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
hitboxes - Might flag or ban
From what i've heard they ban (many people have gotten banned with both hitboxes & misplace which flag for the same thing) but I have also used Normal aura (no rotations) pretty sucessfully, so idk. I would have to test it further or see some actual proof that they no longer ban. I also heard hitbox checks are just more lenient now.

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
when i played bw w them i didnt got flagged back or got banned or anything like that, i got banned on my main cuz i was using killaura on duels
Hitboxes would silent flag so you wouldn't know and they take a lot of violations to get banned. It depends on how long you played for I guess.

SKOPI

Social Credit
Vape user
Jul '23
Frequently updated, if anything changes and I am yet to update it please let me know.

Updated guide of what bypasses on Hypixel, inspired by this thread: https://forums.vape.gg/index.php?threads/complete-guide-hypixel-detections.32785/

Includes all modules + legit mod names to make it easier for people to find, when searching the forums.

It is NOT my fault if you get banned, detections might change at any moment and with the wrong settings you will get banned regardless. If you see anything incorrect or that you would like to add please let me know so I can add/change it.

Green = Bypasses with any settings
Blue = Bypasses with the right settings
Yellow = Might flag or ban
Gray = Don't know/No data
Red = Doesn't bypass/Bans

Combat:
AimAssist
AutoClicker [Don't go above 20]
Reach [Don't use Misplace]
RightClicker
Sprint

Velocity [Don't modify vertical velocity (keep at 100), negative velocity might also flag]
WTap

Blatant:
AntiBot
AntiFall [Works on 0m]
AutoHeal [Silent mode might ban, worked fine when I used it as intended though]
BeanerNet [Might kick/not work with wrong config]
Blink [Choke all types of packets and you should be fine]
Criticals
FastConsume
Fly

HitBoxes [Complicated]
InvWalk [Works in certain gui's when not sprinting but I don't recommend using it]
KeepSprint
Killaura [Check my signature for config, all modes work with the right config]

LongJump
NoFall [Check my signature for a NoFall bypass]
NoRotate
NoSlowdown
[Flags when jumping due to strafe]
Phase
PotionSaver
SafeWalk [Blocks might disappear, this is not due to safewalk itself]
Speed
Strafe
Timer
[Anything above 1,00 flags, under 1 is fine]

Render:
AntiDebuff [Everything except "Remove effects" is safe to use]
Arrows
Chams
ESP
Explosions
Fullbright
Health
Indicators
ItemESP
Nametags
Projectiles
Search
SpawnerFinder
StorageESP
Tracers
Trajectories

Utility:
AntiFireball [Silent bans]
ArmorSwitch
AutoArmor

AutoFish
AutoHotbar
AutoPearl
[Don't use "Silent Throw"]
BackTrack [Not made for servers like Hypixel, refrain from using this on Hypixel]
InvCleaner
Panic
Refill
Scaffold
[Legit/GodBridge/TellyBridge/Blatant]
ThrowDebuff
ThrowPot

Clutch

World:
Anti-AFK
AutoTool

ChestSteal
FastPlace
Freecam
MLG
Parkour
Xray

Minigames:
BedBreaker [Blocked by Hypixel]
BedPlates
MurdererFinder
PropHunt

Legit Mods:
Freelook
NoClickDelay
MouseDelayFix
Keystrokes
Clock
Potion Status

Armor Status
Scoreboard
Compass
Weather
Time Changer
Coords
FPS
Reach Display
Inventory Blur
Clear Water
Block Overlay
Hit UWU
you said hitboxes is complicated. what settings for it.

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
The normal aura simply doesn't aim. There's nothing else.
It doesn't change how you aim, it has to do with something else. Not sure if normal aura actually does that but if I were to believe knowledgeable people saying that Hypixel checks for bad packets and not hitboxes themselves it would make sense why the hitbox module anticheat bans but normal aura/blatant aura with no aim mode doesn't.