[UPDATED GUIDE] Hypixel Detections

VapeV4 VapeLite

Merryzz

Social Credit
Vape user
May '20
Speed does disable noslow checks.

Speed potion effect disables noslow checks (like getting hit would). Not sure if it works as well as a while ago but you could use blatant aura with autoblock in rush bedwars without lagging back ever, it was awesome.
i still get lagback *sometimes with speed potion it used to be flawless

realhypixel

Social Credit
Are you sure? I heard the lava thing was just a rumor created by shit skyblock cheaters that don't keep track of anticheat updates so they could get unbanned.
My friend got banned by glitching into the floor in f7 while legit, i think its true and there were cheating vids on yt with ppl using 0 0 yesterday

Last edited:
VapeV4 VapeLite

Yeah_Jack

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '22
Are you sure? I heard the lava thing was just a rumor created by shit skyblock cheaters that don't keep track of anticheat updates so they could get unbanned.
Yes, it was a rumor. (I was a Skyblock player and I'm still in SkyBlock Discord servers where it was announced that cheaters spreaded the rumor so they wouldn't get wiped and banned.)

VapeV4

Seru

Social Credit
Vape user
Sep '20
Yes, it was a rumor. (I was a Skyblock player and I'm still in SkyBlock Discord servers where it was announced that cheaters spreaded the rumor so they wouldn't get wiped and banned.)
Do you want to IRL Trade? I can do 0.25/per million. Or I can buy in bulk, $100 for 1 billion.

realhypixel

Social Credit
Frequently updated, if anything changes and I am yet to update it please let me know.

Updated guide of what bypasses on Hypixel, inspired by this thread: https://forums.vape.gg/index.php?threads/complete-guide-hypixel-detections.32785/

Includes all modules + legit mod names to make it easier for people to find, when searching the forums.

It is NOT my fault if you get banned, detections might change at any moment and with the wrong settings you will get banned regardless. If you see anything incorrect or that you would like to add please let me know so I can add/change it.

Green = Bypasses with any settings
Blue = Bypasses with the right settings
Yellow = Might flag or ban
Gray = Don't know/No data
Red = Doesn't bypass/Bans

Combat:
AimAssist
AutoClicker
Reach
[Don't use Misplace]
RightClicker
Sprint

Velocity
WTap

Blatant:
AntiBot
AntiFall
AutoHeal [Silent mode might ban]
BeanerNet [Use advanced spoof to prevent kick]
Blink [Not sure if it can ban but you most likely get kicked with the wrong config]
Criticals
FastConsume
Fly
HitBoxes
InvWalk
[I think you can use this with "Inventory Only" but it most likely flags if you try to move items]
KeepSprint
Killaura [Blatant Switch Aura, check my signature for config with autoblock]

LongJump
NoFall [AntiCheat mode works but probably flags and might ban if you jump into void with it enabled]
NoRotate
NoSlowdown
Phase
PotionSaver
[Doesn't do anything]
SafeWalk
Speed [Bhop mode works if you take damage, this is just an exploit to bypass and will most likely get fixed in the future]
Strafe
Timer

Render:
AntiDebuff [Remove effects ban, remove slowness is blocked by Hypixel]
Arrows
Chams
ESP
Explosions
Fullbright
Health
Indicators
ItemESP
Nametags
Projectiles
Search
SpawnerFinder
StorageESP
Tracers
Trajectories

Utility:
AntiFireball [Silent bans]
ArmorSwitch
AutoArmor
AutoFish
AutoHotbar
AutoPearl
[Don't use "Silent Throw"]
InvCleaner
Panic
Refill
Scaffold [Blatant scaffold + tower somewhat works, probably flags though so use Legit Scaffold/GodBridge/TellyBridge]
ThrowDebuff
ThrowPot

Clutch

World:
Anti-AFK
AutoTool

ChestSteal
FastPlace
Freecam
MLG
Parkour
Xray

Minigames:
BedBreaker [Blocked by Hypixel]
BedPlates
MurdererFinder
PropHunt

Legit Mods:
Freelook
NoClickDelay
MouseDelayFix
Keystrokes
Clock
Potion Status

Armor Status
Scoreboard
Compass
Weather
Time Changer
Coords
FPS
Reach Display
Inventory Blur
Clear Water
Block Overlay
Hit Color
wait what settings does strafe bypass on lol, I tried it like a week ago and it flagged a ton and was banned in 10 minutes

Nonameforyou

Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '22
Yo what reach would you recommend on main account and what settings would you recommend for scaffold on vape lite?