Update Account Manager in Vape V4

VapeV4 VapeLite

Borushiki

Social Credit
Vape user
Nov '21
Edition: Vape V4

Suggestion: I think an important thing to mention here, the Account Manager/Alt Manager of Vape V4 has not been updated for ages, and should not work more, it would be a good idea for the Vape team to update this to work Lunar client among other clients

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
They fixed it so it works with microsoft accounts but it only works with email+password, if you need to auth or something I don't think it works. If they added a way to log in with browser you could use any type of microsoft acc + cookie alts.

VapeV4 VapeLite

Borushiki

Social Credit
Vape user
Nov '21
They fixed it so it works with microsoft accounts but it only works with email+password, if you need to auth or something I don't think it works. If they added a way to log in with browser you could use any type of microsoft acc + cookie alts.
yeah yeah

MrSyz

Banned
Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '23
They should also update it to match the new theme because it's still the old theme.

MrSyz

Banned
Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '23
it isnt old theme? what do you mean
it's a box with a grey background, like the clickgui of the old theme. While the new theme would have a rounded corner box with a dark gray or almost black background, like the clickgui of the new theme. Also, this is a part of the GUI that didn't get updated with the new theme added in v4.05