unnoticable settings for hypixel and yt?

Ilikeedge

Social Credit
hi
im about to buying vape lite and i wanna post videos on yt so i wanna look completely legit
what will the settings be?velocity 98|100|100 and autoclicker 9~11?

please give me any type of tips or good settings

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
you can go way higher, put velocity to 90 and turn autoclicker to ur click style (for recording) 5 - 9 for normal, 8 - 13 for jitter, 11 - 16 for butterfly and have extra randomization on if you show cps.

Ilikeedge

Social Credit
you can go way higher, put velocity to 90 and turn autoclicker to ur click style (for recording) 5 - 9 for normal, 8 - 13 for jitter, 11 - 16 for butterfly and have extra randomization on if you show cps.
thanks for the info but i think 90 is a bit noticable :/

Ilikeedge

Social Credit
also should i turn on "only when targeting" in velocity settings?

iguana06

Social Credit
thanks for the info but i think 90 is a bit noticable :/
it really isnt, have been using it on my main account, mvp+ level 230 for quite a bit now, no one has called me out for it. If you really dont wanna use that low of settings, use 95, but 90 wont get you banned unless they update watchdog, and their a far way from detecting velo

Ilikeedge

Social Credit
it really isnt, have been using it on my main account, mvp+ level 230 for quite a bit now, no one has called me out for it. If you really dont wanna use that low of settings, use 95, but 90 wont get you banned unless they update watchdog, and their a far way from detecting velo
90% horizontal and can you tell me how many chances? i know you don't get banned unless you set it to like 5% or smth but
I don't wanna get noticed or caught so a very tiny amount of advantages are what I want.

vec.

Social Credit
90% horizontal and can you tell me how many chances? i know you don't get banned unless you set it to like 5% or smth but
I don't wanna get noticed or caught so a very tiny amount of advantages are what I want.
use 100% chance bruh

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
you dont need chance for 90, you only need chance for below 85 imo

player69

Social Credit
1. 3.5-4 blocks
2. 13-15=20 cps
3. antibot max
4. aimassist - on
5. antikb - low
6. keepsrint = low
7. criticals - mediym