Ultimate Sheet of Vape Configs & Guides

VapeV4 VapeLite

Yeah_Jack

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '22
Wow I didn’t expect that homepage, good stuff.

Consider putting in this since I know people will ask about it https://forums.vape.gg/index.php?th...inject-v4-lite-into-lunar-client-1-8-9.36446/
slightly outdated but I still use the first method
👍, will do. I never had any problems injecting Vape into Lunar, even if I was in full-screen mode. And the only issue that you face is that if you inject Vape V4 in the main menu and not on a server with a scoreboard, the scoreboard will be removed. Maybe you could add that your guide : )

Dxge

Social Credit
👍, will do. I never had any problems injecting Vape into Lunar, even if I was in full-screen mode. And the only issue that you face is that if you inject Vape V4 in the main menu and not on a server with a scoreboard, the scoreboard will be removed. Maybe you could add that your guide : )
Now I know why my scoreboard keep disappearing and I have to use Vape scoreboard.

VapeV4 VapeLite

Yeah_Jack

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '22
Now I know why my scoreboard keep disappearing and I have to use Vape scoreboard.
You could also just log into a server like Hypixel first and then inject Vape. You will see the normal scoreboard without enabling Vape's scoreboard.

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
Forgot to reply to this, I would add it but I reached the edit timer so I can’t :/

VapeV4 VapeLite

Yeah_Jack

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '22
Forgot to reply to this, I would add it but I reached the edit timer so I can’t :/
Do you mean this thing? Oops! We ran into some problems. Please try again later. More error details may be in the browser console.

I have the same problem with it on my blocksmc thread. :/

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
Do you mean this thing? Oops! We ran into some problems. Please try again later. More error details may be in the browser console.

I have the same problem with it on my blocksmc thread. :/
That or it says “edit timer reached” or something, im assuming it’s to prevent abuse but it’s kind of annoying for editing mega threads.

It should be removed for well known titles

VapeV4 VapeLite

Yeah_Jack

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '22
That or it says “edit timer reached” or something, im assuming it’s to prevent abuse but it’s kind of annoying for editing mega threads.

Yes, thought would be really nice but may actually be a mistake by Manthe and instead by the forum provider…
I’ve also tried to reach out to Vape Support, but they just said, “Sorry we do not deal with forum support here.”

Last edited:
VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit

The "Oops! We ran into some problems. Please try again later." is so annoying. Its some kind of ddos prevention or smth, several things trigger it but im not sure what.