These Blatant Skywars Settings Safe From Watchdog?

GamerOfGamers

Social Credit
Most of you guys know about the new anticheat or whatever update to hypixel and im wondering if these settings are still undetectable from watchdog?

Aimassist:

Click Aim
Aim while on target
Strafe Increase
Check Block break
Vertical Speed: 10
Horizontal Speed: 10
Max angle: 360
Distance: 8.0

Autoclicker:
Inventory Fill
Break blocks
Left click: 14-16
Right click: 15-16

Reach:
3.5-3.8

Velocity:
Horizontal: 50%
Vertical 100%
Chance: 100%
Water Check

Fastplace:
Projectiles
Delay: 1.0

Kane

Social Credit
Max Angle 360 will get you staff banned. 50% Velocity horizontal is too low. Anything below 4.0 reach will never get you banned

Rases

Social Credit
Max Angle 360 will get you staff banned. 50% Velocity horizontal is too low. Anything below 4.0 reach will never get you banned
I don’t feel aimassist is even nearly bannable on hypixel with any setting

Kane

Social Credit
I don’t feel aimassist is even nearly bannable on hypixel with any setting
360 could make you swing around and hit somebody behind you when you're clicking somewhere else, not worth the risk. Especially since 360 angle doesn't even help that much in PvP compared to just having it as your FOV.

Rases

Social Credit
360 could make you swing around and hit somebody behind you when you're clicking somewhere else, not worth the risk. Especially since 360 angle doesn't even help that much in PvP compared to just having it as your FOV.
It truly does not help in terms of pvp. The point I was going to make is that any v3 aimassist setting does not leave enough evidence for a mod ban in hypixel, because it’s way to slow

GamerOfGamers

Social Credit
What im saying is, are the settings good? will I be watchdog banned? If I will then what settings should I change, and to what?

BegoneThot

Social Credit
Most of you guys know about the new anticheat or whatever update to hypixel and im wondering if these settings are still undetectable from watchdog?

Aimassist:

Click Aim
Aim while on target
Strafe Increase
Check Block break
Vertical Speed: 10
Horizontal Speed: 10
Max angle: 360
Distance: 8.0

Autoclicker:
Inventory Fill
Break blocks
Left click: 14-16
Right click: 15-16

Reach:
3.5-3.8

Velocity:
Horizontal: 50%
Vertical 100%
Chance: 100%
Water Check

Fastplace:
Projectiles
Delay: 1.0
It's not a new anti-cheat, it is just a new tool for mods so they can see the replay of the match in which the cheater was reported. This does not change much as the Hypixel staff is very bad at detecting cheat. Your settings seems fine, i would just increase your horizontal to at least 80%, and use 180/120/your fov as max angle.

GamerOfGamers

Social Credit
is KeepSprint detectible by watchdog? Also what’s the highest I can go with hitboxes? And can I turn my reach up to 4.0?