Tbh I don't even know anymore. (Review my settings)

Hitler's Son

Social Credit
Alright so basically there are these settings I use and I just want to know if they are too blatant for Hypickle (Also my account is MVP+) so here we go.

Combat

AimAssist:
-Aim While on Target
-Horizontal Speed:7.5
-Max Angle:180
-Distance:4.6
-limit to items

Autoclicker:
I don't use that but my cps is like 11-13

Reach:
-3.8-4.1
-Vertical Check
-Only While Sprinting (tell me if I can turn that off)

Velocity:
-Horizontal:90
-Vertical and Chance is ofc on 100
-Water Check
-Anti Combo:3 (I just added this setting but idk if it's blatant or not)

Wtap: (I think it's on default but idk so I'm still gonna type it down just incase its not)
-Range:3.5
-Delay:90-120

Blatant:

Antibot

Beaner net:
-Delay:90

World:

FastPlace:
Held item:Blocks
Delay:1

Idc for any spelling errors cause its 4 am my time

Anna

Social Credit
well go to sleep, and your settings should be fine however I would turn your velocity Horizontal up to 95 and reach down to 4.0 blocks, but like I said you should be fine with those settings.

Hitler's Son

Social Credit
well go to sleep, and your settings should be fine however I would turn your velocity Horizontal up to 95 and reach down to 4.0 blocks, but like I said you should be fine with those settings.

K I will xD and noted

Daruh

Social Credit
I use velocity horizontal 80 for a long time and still unbanned

Hitler's Son

Social Credit
Perfect settings, you're never getting banned along with looking at that laggy ass ping, beanernet lol.
I know I'm very late to this and should have spoken sooner but I did get banned from these settings a month ago I was salty so I said it was fastplace or something. I still don't know what got me banned though. (btw it's a one year ban) I've been playing on some of my alts with the same settings to see which module got me banned. I came to the conclusion it was probably a staff ban or I got banned for my velocity (I had no verticle on).

I'm trying some other settings too see which ones would be the best if we're to be unbanned anyway if I do get good the "Perfect settings" It would probably be patched by then cause Hypixel is working on updating watchdog.

If you guys at least might know why I got banned please tell me.
Btw this message was rushed so yeah.

Rases

Social Credit
I know I'm very late to this and should have spoken sooner but I did get banned from these settings a month ago I was salty so I said it was fastplace or something. I still don't know what got me banned though. (btw it's a one year ban) I've been playing on some of my alts with the same settings to see which module got me banned. I came to the conclusion it was probably a staff ban or I got banned for my velocity (I had no verticle on).

I'm trying some other settings too see which ones would be the best if we're to be unbanned anyway if I do get good the "Perfect settings" It would probably be patched by then cause Hypixel is working on updating watchdog.

Very likely it’s beanernet

Daruh

Social Credit

im pretty sure you got banned bc of fast place, use autoclick instead

MastaNub

Social Credit
I use 80 cps autoclicker to bridge and only sometimes (rarely) I get ghost blocks. Never banned for it lol

Daruh

Social Credit
I use 80 cps autoclicker to bridge and only sometimes (rarely) I get ghost blocks. Never banned for it lol
yea but fast place is different i saw a guy being banned for that, i also use autoclick (20-40cps) and i never got banned too