System32

Veraux

Social Credit
Alright it’s been a joke on this forum for a little that deleting system32 will allow you to inject vape into lunar. I think we underestimated the stupidity of the children on these forums and they are actually trying to delete it. Thank goodness it doesn’t allow you to and is a difficult and long process to do, but maybe we should stop telling kids to corrupt their operating system and giving them step by step instructions on how to do so

omarfarrag

Social Credit
Alright it’s been a joke on this forum for a little that deleting system32 will allow you to inject vape into lunar. I think we underestimated the stupidity of the children on these forums and they are actually trying to delete it. Thank goodness it doesn’t allow you to and is a difficult and long process to do, but maybe we should stop telling kids to corrupt their operating system and giving them step by step instructions on how to do so
And you kid you accuse others of being kids because they don't know this stupid joke like you
It does not mean that they did not understand a joke that they mean that they are children
And you know that most of the people here are serious, and you want to use cheating in the right way
And you come and say silly jokes and tell us children
First, see yourself and your friends who know nothing but sabotage other people's devices!

Veraux

Social Credit
And you kid you accuse others of being kids because they don't know this stupid joke like you
It does not mean that they did not understand a joke that they mean that they are children
And you know that most of the people here are serious, and you want to use cheating in the right way
And you come and say silly jokes and tell us children
First, see yourself and your friends who know nothing but sabotage other people's devices!
1. It’s literally a meme, “delete system32 for better performance!” and stuff.
2. Most people here aren’t serious, you obviously haven’t been here long.
3. What is using cheating in the “right way”?
4. I’m not trying to “sabotage other devices”, or was a joke that you clearly didn’t understand
5. I struggled to read your comment, English.exe has stopped working

omarfarrag

Social Credit
1. It’s literally a meme, “delete system32 for better performance!” and stuff.
2. Most people here aren’t serious, you obviously haven’t been here long.
3. What is using cheating in the “right way”?
4. I’m not trying to “sabotage other devices”, or was a joke that you clearly didn’t understand
5. I struggled to read your comment, English.exe has stopped working
Sorry, I exaggerated a little, I was a little angry at your behavior, and I would do that too
Well listen to advice
Every day new people come to this place
So, not all people know that you are kidding
For example, I have been here for about a week
Some are not accustomed to the atmosphere of this place
Not everyone will understand that it is a joke
And when I said the right way
I meant that they wanted to use the hack without getting a ban on their servers
And I know you didn't intend to sabotage other devices, I was just kidding
But sometimes this joke can get you in trouble
And I apologize for my anger
I hope you understand my words, I just tell you
Words from a brother to his brother

Veraux

Social Credit
Sorry, I exaggerated a little, I was a little angry at your behavior, and I would do that too
Well listen to advice
Every day new people come to this place
So, not all people know that you are kidding
For example, I have been here for about a week
Some are not accustomed to the atmosphere of this place
Not everyone will understand that it is a joke
And when I said the right way
I meant that they wanted to use the hack without getting a ban on their servers
And I know you didn't intend to sabotage other devices, I was just kidding
But sometimes this joke can get you in trouble
And I apologize for my anger
I hope you understand my words, I just tell you
Words from a brother to his brother
Yeah that’s why I made this post, to suggest stopping from making jokes like that

VapeV4

Vqpings

Social Credit
Vape user
Jul '20
I mean after i did it i could inject into lunar so...