Support the latest versions 1.19+

extro

Social Credit
Vape user
Jun '20
i mean minecraft pushes out updates so fast there is really no point because you would have to make a new version of the client every single time a new version of mc came out.

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
i mean minecraft pushes out updates so fast there is really no point because you would have to make a new version of the client every single time a new version of mc came out.
I don't think that much is different, its definitely something you have to continously work on but most updates don't change the game that much.

VapeV4

Someone54454

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '23
V4 silent updates very often. Im sure versions changing (and adding support for them) isn't that big of an issue.
don't you have to get the mappings of the versions like the mappings from lunar or forge or something if yes i think it would be annoying to do this on every update (if i am wrong correct me but i tought that JNI hacking was like that also i am not even sure if vape is made with JNI but i think it is)

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
don't you have to get the mappings of the versions like the mappings from lunar or forge or something if yes i think it would be annoying to do this on every update (if i am wrong correct me but i tought that JNI hacking was like that also i am not even sure if vape is made with JNI but i think it is)
Not sure how it works but I think they need to have the mappings which isn't an issue for things like forge & vanilla but for something like lunar they need to deobfuscate it or something hence why most injectable clients start out with forge first as its easier.

The difference between versions is usually pretty small though, so hopefully there isn't too much work involved in updating. They recently added 1.16.5 support which is promising as the difference between 1.12 and 1.16 is huge.

T360

Social Credit
Yes, this would be amazing when this comes out. Since MCC Island is coming out (Open Beta) it would be good to cheat on that server with an actually good client.

VapeV4

Noobybedx269

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
lots of things like rendering do change drastically, even from 1.19.3 to 1.19.4 tons of math libraries were switched and I had to spend hours fixing it
Wait i might be retarded but are you the real vape v4 script owner for roblox?

HeatherAlt

Social Credit
Not sure how it works but I think they need to have the mappings which isn't an issue for things like forge & vanilla but for something like lunar they need to deobfuscate it or something hence why most injectable clients start out with forge first as its easier.

The difference between versions is usually pretty small though, so hopefully there isn't too much work involved in updating. They recently added 1.16.5 support which is promising as the difference between 1.12 and 1.16 is huge.
cpp reflective dll injection using JNI and RDI

HeatherAlt

Social Credit

yeah but vape is mainly for pvp servers and pvplegacy supports 1.17+ now (also in 1.20 minecraft added performance issue fixes and things for crystal pvp etc...) so there are HUGE changes being made to pvp