support for modded blocks search?

femboylover

Social Credit
so I was trying to get vape lite search to work on a modded server that I play on. I did some digging and found that I can use block/item ids to search for a block. with vanilla ores this works fine, but i cant figure out how to make it work for modded blocks. is it even possible?

Attachments

• 2021-05-20_14.59.09.png
    2021-05-20_14.59.09.png
    283.8 KB · Views: 16
  • Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    1.5 KB · Views: 17

nonnono

Social Credit
so I was trying to get vape lite search to work on a modded server that I play on. I did some digging and found that I can use block/item ids to search for a block. with vanilla ores this works fine, but i cant figure out how to make it work for modded blocks. is it even possible?
no because vapev4 cant account for every modded block

Manthe

Admin
Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '15
The block id's shown in the item tooltip usually isnt the actual block id for modded blocks. It might show the real one via the f3 menu while the block is being hovered in the world.

• No
Reactions: vox

nonnono

Social Credit
The block id's shown in the item tooltip usually isnt the actual block id for modded blocks. It might show the real one via the f3 menu while the block is being hovered in the world.
whats ur opinon on green beans

femboylover

Social Credit
the block id that shows up in the f3 menu is mw:graphiteore. I tried using that too with the same result. no numerical id shows up as far as i can tell

Attachments

• 2021-05-20_15.09.00.png
    2021-05-20_15.09.00.png
    461.7 KB · Views: 16

nonnono

Social Credit
the block id that shows up in the f3 menu is mw:graphiteore. I tried using that too with the same result. no numerical id shows up as far as i can tell
wait why the fuck are u on cheating WITH VAPE FUCKING V4 this clients arent fucking meant for modded servers

femboylover

Social Credit
wait why the fuck are u on cheating WITH VAPE FUCKING V4 this clients arent fucking meant for modded servers
only injectable client I own. the server i'm cheating on has a mandatory client side anticheat mod that scans your mods folder. So only injectable cheats bypass.

nonnono

Social Credit
btw whats the ip

Manthe

Admin
Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '15
I don't know honestly anymore, at some point they changed it to some ID system which in short just shows different ID's between what you see and what it actually is. We could probably add something to resolve them by name though.

• No
Reactions: vox

femboylover

Social Credit
I don't know honestly anymore, at some point they changed it to some ID system which in short just shows different ID's between what you see and what it actually is. We could probably add something to resolve them by name though.
ok, is there any other way I could use a form of block esp/xray because the server I play on has a mod that searches your resource pack folder for any suspicious/xray packs.