suggestion

ukm

Social Credit
My Novoline HYPIXEL config is a very good config. (It's private.. I just want to show it off.) (This is not talking/chatting cause im showing off my config!

It lasted me over 50 min in skywars and then I went to duels and started using 2.0 timer >:) and that lasted me another 10-40 min before I was banned..green_circle
(I have a very good config but it's not recommended you use long jump or scaffold even though they work very well. It will make you get banned ALOT faster but you can use them if you are fine with getting banned in 30 min which is still a lot of time.) yellow_circle
I suggest just using the bridge assist module because it's very fast and you can hack longer without getting staffed. green_circle
[THIS CONFIG IS NOT DONE YET! IT'S ONLY LIKE %60 DONE IN TESTING!!]yellow_circle
- I've worked hard on this config and looked at other configs to find the best settings possible. Thanks! (Posting video showing it off in a sec.)

My Novoline HYPIXEL config is a very good config. (It's private.. I just want to show it off.) (This is not talking/chatting cause im showing off my config!

It lasted me over 50 min in skywars and then I went to duels and started using 2.0 timer >:) and that lasted me another 10-40 min before I was banned..green_circle
(I have a very good config but it's not recommended you use long jump or scaffold even though they work very well. It will make you get banned ALOT faster but you can use them if you are fine with getting banned in 30 min which is still a lot of time.) yellow_circle
I suggest just using the bridge assist module because it's very fast and you can hack longer without getting staffed. green_circle
[THIS CONFIG IS NOT DONE YET! IT'S ONLY LIKE %60 DONE IN TESTING!!]yellow_circle
- I've worked hard on this config and looked at other configs to find the best settings possible. Thanks! (Posting video showing it off in a sec.)