Suggestion to "fix" fastplace

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unholy

Social Credit
Fast place aka auto clicker for blocks, applies to other things as well such as snowballs, enderpearls, fishing rods etc.
Some things such a snowballs it's okay but you wouldn't want to accidentally throw 2 pearls cause of this, so I suggest also adding a white- or blacklist to fastplace to prevent such things.

- I'm blind. my bad.

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
Fast place aka auto clicker for blocks, applies to other things as well such as snowballs, enderpearls, fishing rods etc.
Some things such a snowballs it's okay but you wouldn't want to accidentally throw 2 pearls cause of this, so I suggest also adding a white- or blacklist to fastplace to prevent such things.

- I'm blind. my bad.
There is a whitelist option called "Limit to items" for RightClicker, and you can select "Projectiles", "Blocks" or "All" for fastplace.

Lupa

Social Credit

- I'm blind. my bad.
for fastplace you can select only blocks and for right clicker limit to items

IRLgoose

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
they should add a whitelist/blacklist for fastplace i agree but until then the only blocks check woks fine

Pqradox

Social Credit
Why does fastplace even work on projectiles? I thought it was only for placing down blocks.

Samson

Social Credit

- I'm blind. my bad.
Under Consideration (Pending)

Status
Not open for further replies.