Suggestion: AutofightBot

DO you think Vape should add a Autofightbot

• Total voters

idkgay

Social Credit
I think that a bot that auto sumo bot would be a great addition to vape v4. This module should be able to automatically attack entities so that you can AFK for high win streaks. However, I would like this bot to be legit.

nyor

Banned
Social Credit
I think that a bot that auto sumo bot would be a great addition to vape v4. This module should be able to automatically attack entities so that you can AFK for high win streaks. However, I would like this bot to be legit.
no you're retarded if you want a sumobot go buy one

flaxlax

Social Credit
Get a blatant client if you want something like that 🙂

boxer78

Social Credit
go buy rise like vape is not that place u see rise is made ofr hypixel were vape is made for many severs so like go buy rise they have a fight bot and if u want a bot go get on urself cuz its verry hard to code

VapeV4

Goddamnt

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '21
go buy rise like vape is not that place u see rise is made ofr hypixel were vape is made for many severs so like go buy rise they have a fight bot and if u want a bot go get on urself cuz its verry hard to code
fuck you necro poster

grubciu888

Social Credit
wurst have autowalk

Scamm

Social Credit
Download an auto queue mod, enable Killaura, Aim Assist and Safewalk and put something on your W button.
This guy is utterly retarded.

VapeV4 VapeLite

228lol

Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '20
nah

shioranai

Social Credit
You can use AimAssist, LockView KillAura on a low angle, and W-Tap. You would need a separate mod for AutoWalk and use Raven B3 for SumoFences.

xKayala

Social Credit
This idea os practically the Fight bot hack, far far yo blatant for VapeLITE but may fall under the category of blatant in VapeV4, good idea