[Story] Hitler fucks pikachu

Signature

Social Credit
Hitler slowly and calmy inserted his penis inside Pikachu. Pikachu moaned softly. He'd never been treated like that. Hitler made Pikachu feel special. Ash had never bothered to do anything like that for him. Hitler, on the other hand was ready to do anything for Pikachu. He even made Pikachu's dream come true, which was to kill all the Jews.

As Hitler slid his dick inside Pikachu, he could feel his love juices flowing out of him.

"Pika pika", moaned Pikachu

" Worry not is my Pikachu", consoled Hitler. "I will fuck you so hard that my semen will eradicate the Jews from this planet"

Pikachu smiled. This is all he could have ever hoped for. Hitler was giving Pikachu everything he'd ever wanted. Pikachu didn't know what this new feeling was. Maybe it is love, he thought. Or maybe it's the Jews, he reconsidered.

Hitler shoved his penis deeper inside Pikachu. Pikachu could feel his penis moving inside his intestine.

"MAKE GERMANY GREAT AGAIN", Hitler said while he moaned.

As he continued to fuck Pikachu, he could feel the pressure building up. He was about to cum inside Pikachu's large intestines.

" ARGGHHH I'm going to cum Herr Pikachu" , Hitler said.

Pikachu moved his tiny little hands over Hitler's soft cheeks and held them with love. He whispered in Hitler's ears, "Don't hold back Furher."

And with that, Hitler ejaculated inside Pikachu's large intestines. He kept Cumming till Pikachu's alimentary canal was filled with his cum and till it dripped out of Pikachu's pussy.

"Ahhh I'm going to cum", Pikachu let out in a moan.

And with, that. Pikachu came on Hitler's huge 9 inch cock.

Pikachu moved his hands once again over Hitler's soft cheeks and then whispered in his ear, " I'm going to die Furher. My body cannot handle itself because it is too aroused. But don't stop. If I'm going to die, I want you to fuck me to my grave"

Tears dripped down Hitler's face as Pikachu told him that. Or at least he thought it was his tears, it could have easily been Pikachu's cum that was flowing down his face.

Hitler couldn't get himself to stop since he loved Pikachu so much that he was willing to do anything for him, even fuck him to death. And so he did.

As Hitler was about to cum again, he started mumbling. Then he told Pikachu, "Do you what they used to call me on the streets? They called me weebo. They bullied me because of the love I have for you. But they do not undersatnd us. They're just jealous of us. Don't worry Pikachu. I will kill all of the Jews for you"

Pikachu smiled as Hitler said those last words. And then they both came. Pikachu's body couldn't handle this arousal and it collapsed. Hitler had fucked Pikachu to his death.

He was crying. He bent on his knees and kissed Pikachu one last time and whispered in his ears, "Weebos are the master race. I will kill all of the Jews for you, my love"

JSPeg8

Social Credit
i got back from the club and piped 2 bad bitches then went home and did a 360 pika on my gf after i violently humped my table 50 times in a row and screamed like demons were being released from my body