• No, I'm just a random guy that hates hackers

Votes: 2 8.7%

• Total voters
VapeV4

Seru

Social Credit
Vape user
Sep '20
This probably won't be possible, but just a suggestion if it was possible. So basically, on little servers or servers that don't have autoban, usually hackers (us) will be banned manually by staff, I wonder if it would be possible to check if staff are spectating. Some of the little servers I go onto, they have PerWorldChat, which basically means that you can message tab other people that are in there, no one else. To emphasize, message tab would be to /msg (then press tab) and a bunch of people would pop up and you can check who is staff and who is not. VapeV4 should get added this and you are able to config it through GUI and add all staff names and it should check every 2-5 seconds and when staff does come, a local notification will pop up of which staff join and etc.

crakka

Social Credit
This probably won't be possible, but just a suggestion if it was possible. So basically, on little servers or servers that don't have autoban, usually hackers (us) will be banned manually by staff, I wonder if it would be possible to check if staff are spectating. Some of the little servers I go onto, they have PerWorldChat, which basically means that you can message tab other people that are in there, no one else. To emphasize, message tab would be to /msg (then press tab) and a bunch of people would pop up and you can check who is staff and who is not. VapeV4 should get added this and you are able to config it through GUI and add all staff names and it should check every 2-5 seconds and when staff does come, a local notification will pop up of which staff join and etc.
don't cheat loser get a life

crakka

Social Credit
awww you're actually cheating in a block game. Too bad mojang addressed account security.

Why do u cheat? you're an asshole if u do, and I'm sorry for u. You are wasting your time and money. get a life and a job and do something useful :)

Veraux

Social Credit
if Im having fun, let's say at the park, would you have a fucking problem?
Well, as a player who is mainly legit, I don't cheat often, I would say yes, that is a problem. Not because you're having fun, but because you aren't allowing others to have fun.
For example, you said having fun at a park. Cheating would be like cutting in line for a roller coaster or something, which is annoying and frustrating for those who have been waiting. Or if the roller coaster was a raffle ticket system some how, and you made sure you always won the raffle by cheating, sure you're having fun. But it isn't right to waste other peoples time for your own desires. Sorry if that didn't make sense, i'm just trying to relate to the example you gave
I don't mean to take any sides here, I do cheat from time to time, i'm just throwing out a legit players point of view thats all

VapeV4

Seru

Social Credit
Vape user
Sep '20
awww you're actually cheating in a block game. Too bad mojang addressed account security.

Why do u cheat? you're an asshole if u do, and I'm sorry for u. You are wasting your time and money. get a life and a job and do something useful :)
To be honest, you're in the wrong place to call us "assholes" when half of the people that hack just wanna ruin other people's fun, simple. If not to have fun then to get an advantage over people, I personally love the VapeV4 AutoClicker and Velocity, so if you wanna call us "assholes" maybe go onto the Hypixel Community and say something about it, other than that, maybe you should delete your forums account.

Veraux

Social Credit
To be honest, you're in the wrong place to call us "assholes" when half of the people that hack just wanna ruin other people's fun, simple. If not to have fun then to get an advantage over people, I personally love the VapeV4 AutoClicker and Velocity, so if you wanna call us "assholes" maybe go onto the Hypixel Community and say something about it, other than that, maybe you should delete your forums account.
Ehhh I disagree. Cheating to gain an advantage is one thing, for example I toggle on if I know for sure my opponent is cheating, but cheating with the sole purpose of ruining others fun is just selfish.

Veraux

Social Credit
how would you feel about an auto clicker that can only click as fast as you click? so your hands dont hurt
That’s a tough one, but personally I think that if someone can click consistently and replicates that press alright. I jitter 12-14 cps, but if I’m tired or not sweating I replicate my normal cps.
Tl;dr if you can already click that speed, it’s not much of an advantage so I think it’s mostly alright

Veraux

Social Credit
if you get a blatant client for cheating on cheaters, get novoline or remix, astolfo seems like too much bc its 50 usd paypal of 40 bitcoin
I mainly toggle reach when fighting closet cheaters, if I see a bhopper I accept my fate lol
I’ll keep those clients in mind if I do want to fight bhoppers though, thanks