Some questions about Vape lite & Settings

Htl

Social Credit
Hello, I have some questions and I would like to get answers
First of all I would like to know if we could bypass screenshares if vape lite was injected in lunar or in badlion (and not in forge).
My second question was to know what autoclicker settings you recommend for mmc(no logs).
Finally I'd like to know if Manthe takes care of the detections or not.
Thank you for taking the time to read

doom

Social Credit
screenshare bypass tutorial, vape can bypass screenshares with any client:

I use ac 11.3 - 14.4 on my own coded autoclicker w very high randomisation on mmc

Finally I'd like to know if Manthe takes care of the detections or not.
and Vape is regularly updated to bypass when a module is detected if that's what you mean

Htl

Social Credit
I mean on ss tools
And so there's no difference for bypassing screenshares on lunar than on forge ?

Htl

Social Credit
I say this because of the experimental mode, I was wondering if it affected the self destruct.

Stability

Social Credit
Yes there are differences on compatibility mod but it should still bypass major ss tools ex. paladin, echo so dont worry about that if its detected manthe usually patches it within a few hours depending on how long it takes him to go and take a shit

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
Yes there are differences on compatibility mod but it should still bypass major ss tools ex. paladin, echo so dont worry about that if its detected manthe usually patches it within a few hours depending on how long it takes him to go and take a shit
There are no difference between the compatibility mode and the normal mode in terms of ss detections.