Should Vape V4 Change its Name?

Anthonie

Social Credit
Ngl, I feel like Vape V5 would sound better, lemme know tho *also they should add hella W new settings or some shit.

--> Tell me if you guys agree <3

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
V4 is pretty endgame already. All it really needs is bypass updates and minor improvements to truly stay on the top both for blatant and closet cheating.

I could see V5 happening in the far future but you have to remember it has to contain something unique to make it worth releasing, like 1.7-1.20 support (or whatever newest version would be).

pickledick

Social Credit
V4 is pretty endgame already. All it really needs is bypass updates and minor improvements to truly stay on the top both for blatant and closet cheating.

I could see V5 happening in the far future but you have to remember it has to contain something unique to make it worth releasing, like 1.7-1.20 support (or whatever newest version would be).
they can just add those things in vape v4

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
they can just add those things in vape v4
Yeah I hope we get to see some blatant bypasses soon for the essentials like killaura improvements and bhop, maybe nofall (it kinda works apparently but insta bans if you void), antifall, scaffold etc.

It would make vape a viable client for blatant cheating again, but I don't think its needed it would just be a very nice touch.

There isn't really that much that needs updating except more customization for certain stuff and small improvements/bug fixes.

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
Yeah I hope we get to see some blatant bypasses soon for the essentials like killaura improvements and bhop, maybe nofall (it kinda works apparently but insta bans if you void), antifall, scaffold etc.

It would make vape a viable client for blatant cheating again, but I don't think its needed it would just be a very nice touch.

There isn't really that much that needs updating except more customization for certain stuff and small improvements/bug fixes.
alts are expensive, and blatant cheating isn't really worth, making closet modules always has been the best choice.

Reactions: U7f
VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
alts are expensive, and blatant cheating isn't really worth, making closet modules always has been the best choice.
Very true but a lot of people still blatant cheat and others like to toggle blatant modules.

Xghh

Social Credit

v4 is no where near close to the top of blatant cheating and there are better closet clients

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
v4 is no where near close to the top of blatant cheating and there are better closet clients
For very specific features? Maybe but I doubt it. I did not mean that anyways, I meant vape is pretty much very good and well made already so releasing a completely new version would just be a waste of time, for now.

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
Everyone uses it because of how known it is "relatively" cheap. Like tell vape is better than say novoline or drip lite
Don't compare vape to a client unless it injects, especially since most people don't even want blatant modules today they just want nice visuals and closet features. There are definitely better options out there for blatant cheating or if you need a really good screenshare bypass, however most people don't care about that.

Vape being well known and popular means it most likely won't just shut down like some clients and it also means it is easy to get help through support or the forums.

pickledick

Social Credit
Everyone uses it because of how known it is "relatively" cheap. Like tell vape is better than say novoline or drip lite
Please god tell me this is a joke. There is no way you’re comparing vape, a full ghost client, to a blatant client thats only purpose is temporary blatant hypixel bypasses and is useless for anything else. Those are two entirely different worlds of cheating, comparing a hammer to a screwdriver. In this case vape is the screwdriver, hammer nails with it if you want, it can work, but that’s not at all what it’s for so stop trying to make that comparison.

And then to drip lite, a useless “web client” that hasn’t been relevant since screenshares were still a thing. Shit is dead and outclassed by vape by miles, why does this client still come up randomly?

and there are better closet clients
no, no there is not.

Xghh

Social Credit
Please god tell me this is a joke. There is no way you’re comparing vape, a full ghost client, to a blatant client thats only purpose is temporary blatant hypixel bypasses and is useless for anything else.
Read meowmeows og comment he said vape compared to blatant clients and was on the top. Which is what i responded to.