Should i buy astolfo or novoline

novoline or astolfo

• Total voters

Veraux

From what i've heard, astolfo is better overall. Novoline is purely a hypixel client, while astolfo tries to make bypasses for many other servers. Astolfo is also a private client, if thats important to you then there you go. Novoline has fine bypasses and will work just fine. If money isnt a problem, definitly go astolfo. If you dont want to spend 40$, then go with novoline. Can't really go wrong with either, both are great

hacker186

well if you go for astolfo which is 40$ you need an application to be able to buy it
From what i've heard, astolfo is better overall. Novoline is purely a hypixel client, while astolfo tries to make bypasses for many other servers. Astolfo is also a private client, if thats important to you then there you go. Novoline has fine bypasses and will work just fine. If money isnt a problem, definitly go astolfo. If you dont want to spend 40$, then go with novoline. Can't really go wrong with either, both are great
ok thanks ill go for astolfo hopefully im lucky enough to get my application accepted and if it gets denied ill go for novoline

Kayde

novo is just hypixel and i think the owner isnt updating it anymore, if you want a good blatant client that bypasses a ton of servers, use astolfo its worth it.