Should i buy astolfo or novoline

novoline or astolfo

• Total voters

Eris

Reaction score
hello so i heard of 2 clients i heard they are the best for cheating at server astolfo https://www.astolfo.lgbt/ and novoline https://novoline.wtf/ but im wondering which one is better and which one should i get
I would buy novoline, that retarded client astolofo is so much money unless u don't care about ur money go for the astolfo one but if u want a cheap one that offers around the same shit go for novoloine

Veraux

Reaction score
From what i've heard, astolfo is better overall. Novoline is purely a hypixel client, while astolfo tries to make bypasses for many other servers. Astolfo is also a private client, if thats important to you then there you go. Novoline has fine bypasses and will work just fine. If money isnt a problem, definitly go astolfo. If you dont want to spend 40$, then go with novoline. Can't really go wrong with either, both are great

hacker186

Reaction score
well if you go for astolfo which is 40$ you need an application to be able to buy it
From what i've heard, astolfo is better overall. Novoline is purely a hypixel client, while astolfo tries to make bypasses for many other servers. Astolfo is also a private client, if thats important to you then there you go. Novoline has fine bypasses and will work just fine. If money isnt a problem, definitly go astolfo. If you dont want to spend 40$, then go with novoline. Can't really go wrong with either, both are great
ok thanks ill go for astolfo hopefully im lucky enough to get my application accepted and if it gets denied ill go for novoline

Sitona_

Reaction score
If you only play Hypixel there really isn't anything Astolfo can do that Novoline can't

Kayde

Reaction score
novo is just hypixel and i think the owner isnt updating it anymore, if you want a good blatant client that bypasses a ton of servers, use astolfo its worth it.

cnmrsunshine

Reaction score
astolfo is junk
i need an invite code to get an astolfo account
i need an astolfo account to get an invite code
lol

Unknown19283

Reaction score
astolfo is junk
i need an invite code to get an astolfo account
i need an astolfo account to get an invite code
lol
no you dont you can make one without an invite code however if you do that your gonna have to submit an application for it and get it accepted to be able to buy it

Last edited:

Yuzuki

Reaction score
I got denied 5 times from asto, left it for an year, and found myself banned from their discord and website. God loves me