Settings help for 220-270ms

applefman_

Social Credit
Vape user
Jun '22
Hello,
I range around 220-270ms & take a lot of kb & i just bought vape recently & was wondering what are some good cheats that make me look legit?(especially for hypixel).

Thank You!

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
AutoClicker 16 - 20 (You can use the same for RightClicker if you'd like)
Reach 3.1 - 3.4
Anything on AimAssist (not detectable)
Velocity 80 100 100
FastPlace 1 Delay

If you want more in depth or other modules lmk or check my guide.

applefman_

Social Credit
Vape user
Jun '22
Reach 3.1 - 3.4
Velocity 80 100 100
FastPlace 1 Delay

Oh, hey again! thanks once again lol

applefman_

Social Credit
Vape user
Jun '22
Reach 3.1 - 3.4
Velocity 80 100 100
FastPlace 1 Delay

A quick question tho, what about legit scaffhold?

applefman_

Social Credit
Vape user
Jun '22
You can use any delay for legit scaffold as it's not detectable, I use 20 - 50ms personally.
Also, sorry for asking so many questions but how do you save your settings/config because yesterday it didnt save. (please provide photos as im kinda new and wont rly understand alot.)

Thanks!

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
Also, sorry for asking so many questions but how do you save your settings/config because yesterday it didnt save. (please provide photos as im kinda new and wont rly understand alot.)

Thanks!
I’m not on my PC currently but I can send pictures when I get on, I’ll try and explain anyways, you know the main tab where you click “combat” “blatant” to have those module lists show? Oh that main tab that says “vape v4” it’ll have a refresh button (circle with 2 arrows) click that when you are done making your config.

Andrew25

Banned
Social Credit
Vape user
Oct '18
I’m not on my PC currently but I can send pictures when I get on, I’ll try and explain anyways, you know the main tab where you click “combat” “blatant” to have those module lists show? Oh that main tab that says “vape v4” it’ll have a refresh button (circle with 2 arrows) click that when you are done making your config.
You should come to his house and begin wiping his ass.

Lupa

Social Credit
Hello,
I range around 220-270ms & take a lot of kb & i just bought vape recently & was wondering what are some good cheats that make me look legit?(especially for hypixel).

Thank You!
3.2 - 3.4 reach, 80 100 100 velocity, scaffold 80-100 because blocks may disappear when you go to fast with ur ping, always enable antibot of course. visuals are not detected aswell

applefman_

Social Credit
Vape user
Jun '22
Is it the 'GUI Settings' one...? im a little confused