Screenshare Bypass Guide 2021

BasketVape

Social Credit
There is a command in cmd to see the deleted files with date and time, I don't know how good it is to delete it.

Artificial

Social Credit
almost more rules then bans on Hypixel :eek:
But seriously you should be able to record screenshares, I know it's bad if they post it on youtube and be like "bypassed {server} screenshare team with {insert cheat here}", however a lot of screensharers are kids and break the screenshare rules, therefore a privacy concern (also most screensharers record themselves).

Social Credit
almost more rules then bans on Hypixel :eek:
But seriously you should be able to record screenshares, I know it's bad if they post it on youtube and be like "bypassed {server} screenshare team with {insert cheat here}", however a lot of screensharers are kids and break the screenshare rules, therefore a privacy concern (also most screensharers record themselves).
i dont have vape lite cuz i dont play on ss servers. they took fking 1 hour to ss... i dont have that time

Artificial

Social Credit
i dont have vape lite cuz i dont play on ss servers. they took fking 1 hour to ss... i dont have that time
Yeah I get that, it's annoying especially when pushed for time, once I got screenshared 10 minutes after a screenshare lol, I guess that's why screenshare tools were also made.