Screenshare Bypass Guide 2021

HELLBOY

Social Credit
can you make an updated guide without a fat 32 usb, some servers i play on dont allow fat formatted usbs

VapeV4 VapeLite

Alexx

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '20
can you make an updated guide without a fat 32 usb, some servers i play on dont allow fat formatted usbs
There are ways to bypass without a usb drive, but a serve can’t disallow that. It’s a shitty server and you shouldn’t play there lol

VapeV4 VapeLite

Aflac

Social Credit
Step 2: Launching vape lite
First of all, I recommend launching vape lite before Minecraft, for ss purposes. The second thing I should mention is the minecraft version you should use. Vape lite works on many versions of the game, including lunar and badlion, but for you want to guarantee a sceenshare bypass, use 1.7.10 or 1.8.9 forge. Make sure you don't have any weird mods in your folder, that could cause a false flag on an ss tool.

The first step in launching vape lite is copying the file path. Locate vape lite on your pc, and copy the file path.

View attachment 2493

In this situation, the location would be D:\AnyDesk.exe

Now, launch task manager, by right clicking your taskbar, and selecting it.

View attachment 2494

One is is open, press file, then launch new task.

View attachment 2495

Once you have opened this window and have checked "Create this task with administrative privileges", press ok.

View attachment 2496

If you wish to launch vape lite before minecraft, just select the instance of minecraft you want to inject into.View attachment 2497
Please follow my next reply for how to bypass.
my usb has no fat32 option lol. do you need low storage for fat32 support? my usb is 264 gb

aydyn

Social Credit
It does.

Vape lite isn't detected by severify, echo and paladin. Stop spreading false rumors.
how u gonna tell me that when ive tested so many times, unless im doing something wrong, which i think i am ngl. could u help me out with making it ud? my discord is aydyn#0001

aydyn

Social Credit
When you launch an exe from an USB, echo will flags it as a cheat. SSverify doesn't detect vape lite, and for Paladin, it doesn't detect vape lite.
ok it was paladin that recognized vape as “generic ghost client”, and for ss verify it does flag.

aydyn

Social Credit
Paladin false flags lunar client for generic ghost client, so if you were on lunar client it's just a flase detection, and it's the same for ssverify.

Vape lite bypasses all sstools, it's simple to understand.
Alright thanks for clarifying :)

VapeV4 VapeLite

Alexx

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '20
nop, i followed this and entropys guide and its detected by ssverify, echo, and paladin :(
then ur retarded, also no matter what guide you use, ss tool detections aren't impacted