scaffold

Samson

Social Credit
add more features in scaffold where it has the timing for many bridging methods like godbridging and many other briding methods that make you look legit.. and not just blatant scafolding and getting banned in 2 minutes... it will just be clicking at the right timing for you to get a godbridge or other bridging methods
Maybe a feature for vape lite/legit mode v4, although I'm not sure how difficult this would be so we'll see.

manas

Social Credit
Maybe a feature for vape lite/legit mode v4, although I'm not sure how difficult this would be so we'll see.
it wouldent be too difficult as you would just need to know the timing of most bridging methods and then make a macro for it

manas

Social Credit
or find someone who can bridge very well and make them record when they click so then you could replicate it

.seby

Banned
Social Credit
or find someone who can bridge very well and make them record when they click so then you could replicate it
so you basically want perfect timing so you wont get stopped? do it like a legit godbridger then. im basically saying look at the block how godbridgers do and hold A/D and S keys good too

manas

Social Credit
so you basically want perfect timing so you wont get stopped? do it like a legit godbridger then. im basically saying look and the block how godbridgers do and hold A/D and S keys good too
holding the keys and aim wouldent be that hard to do... its just the timing as a macro.. to learn godbridging normally it would take months on your own

.seby

Banned
Social Credit
holding the keys and aim wouldent be that hard to do... its just the timing as a macro.. to learn godbridging normally it would take months on your own
it forgot to say when youre using safewalking to godbridging. and its better to do it without a macro and doing it with rightclicker

manas

Social Credit
When godbridging legit with safewalk the module still ends up stalling the movement after a few blocks even if the timing is perfect which makes it not really usable with godbridge.

The implication is for a "legit godbridge" mode to be added, replicating legitimate clicking patterns (+ different clicking modes like double click/drag click) and jump patterns to automatically bridge, which would be like a "legit" blatant scaffold. It can also apply to other bridging styles like breezily or moonwalk it would be fairly a game-changing thing for the bridging meta as it would be in theory undetectable

.seby

Banned
Social Credit
Shifting at the end of the 7-8 block cycle is really unreliable bc of tap and release timing and the relative momentum, easy to fuck up your clicking completely, meanwhile jumping is just 1 timing which is always consistent enough to continue it forever.

You can't use safewalk with godbridge because on the last blocks before a jump the timing to place a block shrinks to 1 tick, and that last tick is where the safewalk stops your movement and messes everything up.

I understood that player input on how the module would be expected to work is missing so here is my idea:

Bridge Mode: Godbridge
Clicking Modes: Single Click (Blatant) / Double Click / Drag Click (cps randomisation akin to the autoclicker module)
^ detects the end of the block and automatically clicks
Jump Timing: 1st-8th block (not randomisable)

( Extra
Cywalk: Instead of jumping at 8th block, will release A/D for x ticks at 5th block then at 8th block, then repeats cycle
Aim Reset: Instead of jumping at 8th block, will adjust pitch down for .x degrees at 5th block then up for .x degrees at 8th block, then repeats cycle )

Module in action:
- Set up your aim while shifting
- Toggle on the module, automatically unshifts you and starts automatically bridging, disables your Shift key until you disable the module (can be changed)
- Toggling off the module will stop your movement and:
shift for x ticks to prevent falling off
or
one-stack for x blocks with the same keys before stopping completely
idgaf bro im not a dev

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
I’m assuming you mean the module will automatically click for you at the edge of blocks? If so it would be just as blatant as any other bridge hack because nobody could do it near the consistency of a module like this although I do kinda like the idea.

I’m 50/50 on this, might be a fun thing to use but not something I would risk on my main if it was introduced.