Save settings

sus

Reaction score
So ihave Vape V4 and everytime i open it new, the settings aren't and i have to set it all new. How can i do that when i inject it, the settings are saved and i can instantly play?

sus

Reaction score
and how can i enable rainbow gui? i double click on the colors and nothing happens

Slovakia

Reaction score
so i buy vape and wont e

my friend owns vape v4 and he send me vape v3 to use it, please dont talk if u dont know, better mind ur own bussines. idiot.
That's not how it works... however you have v4 now so your no longer using cracked vape which is good, and people will start to actually help you.

Coronavirus

Banned
Reaction score
so i buy vape and wont e

my friend owns vape v4 and he send me vape v3 to use it, please dont talk if u dont know, better mind ur own bussines. idiot.
that would be account sharing and your friends account would've got locked. Stop being a fucking retard and trying to hide the fact that you use cracked vape

sus

Reaction score
dumbass nigga even if your friend sent you the vape v3 file you would have to sign in with his account (which would get it blocked) please don't talk if ur using cracked <3
i was logging in lmao who said i wasnt? he quitted mc bc he has not time for all this, not for ever but for this time he did

sus

Reaction score
ok nice you just admitted to account sharing dumbass you better hope manthe doesn't lock your account. Even then why not use vape v4.
he is not using his account and he dont need it, we wasnt using it to the same time and i was only for 2 days to test it, i bought me vape yesterday too

pogchamper

Reaction score
So ihave Vape V4 and everytime i open it new, the settings aren't and i have to set it all new. How can i do that when i inject it, the settings are saved and i can instantly play?
1 press the save (circular) icon in the top right corner
2 go to profiles and press the "save" button
3 go to settings and enable "auto-load module states"
then save again

sus

Reaction score
1 press the save (circular) icon in the top right corner
2 go to profiles and press the "save" button
3 go to settings and enable "auto-load module states"
then save again
alright i got it thank you. do u maybe know why rainbow doesnt activate when i double click on the color slide?

pogchamper

Reaction score
alright i got it thank you. do u maybe know why rainbow doesnt activate when i double click on the color slide?
i think you have to like right click the color icon then double click the color bar, but i could be wrong since i don't use rainbow