Safe Reach Settings for Hypixel

Kris

Social Credit
Vape user
Jun '22
I'm cheating on my main and just wanted to be sure what settings are least likely to get me banned.
After looking through the forums, the two settings I've seen recommended are 3.1-3.3 and 3.1-3.2. To be 100% safe, which of the two should I use to closet-cheat, and what are the chances of getting banned?

erixy

Social Credit
Vape user
Nov '22
i use 3.3-3.4 for week or more im not sure and still not banned, only 2 people told me that im cheating

VapeV4 VapeLite

kms

Social Credit
Vape user
Jul '21
i use 3.3-3.4 for week or more im not sure and still not banned, only 2 people told me that im cheating
You're getting banned eventually, give it about 3-4 weeks.

Skateboardings

Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '21
I'm cheating on my main and just wanted to be sure what settings are least likely to get me banned.
After looking through the forums, the two settings I've seen recommended are 3.1-3.3 and 3.1-3.2. To be 100% safe, which of the two should I use to closet-cheat, and what are the chances of getting banned?
I've lasted like a full year on 4.25 💀

Thynexq

Social Credit
Vape user
Aug '20
6blocks lmao hp doesnt really have reach checks it just doesnt register hits above 4.2 blocks

VapeV4 VapeLite

ADirtyCheaterLOL

Social Credit
Vape user
May '20
6blocks lmao hp doesnt really have reach checks it just doesnt register hits above 4.2 blocks
You will get staff banned sooner or later and using more reach that the server allows would only be detrimental because you would be getting particles canceling your sprint

VapeV4 VapeLite

Yeah_Jack

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '22
Hope this isn't a stupid question, but what's the benefit of using 3.1-3.2 over 3.0-3.2? I'm currently using the latter on my main with an avg of 45ms ping.
You always hit at 3.1 reach and never below that. You can safely use 3.1 - 3.2.

Last edited: