Right click autoclicker hotkey

TrioBedwars

Social Credit
Why not add a hotkey for the right-clicker in vape v4. clicking 20 cps every time I try to place a block is annoying as it places 2 blocks sometimes, and having to disable the auto clicker or just the right clicker is just inefficient and annoying.

a random dude

Social Credit
Why not add a hotkey for the right-clicker in vape v4. clicking 20 cps every time I try to place a block is annoying as it places 2 blocks sometimes, and having to disable the auto clicker or just the right clicker is just inefficient and annoying.
u mean to bind only right autoclciker and not left autoclicker? (also ignore jspeg he is jsut a retard wanting attention)

mp9

Social Credit
just use fastplace at delay 1 because 0 flags

ukm

Social Credit
on vape v4 you can bind any module including autoclicker by holding shift + clicking it and then pressing the key you want to bind.
if you only want to bind the rightclicker then thats not possible on vape v4 but is on vape lite

TrioBedwars

Social Credit
on vape v4 you can bind any module including autoclicker by holding shift + clicking it and then pressing the key you want to bind.
if you only want to bind the rightclicker then thats not possible on vape v4 but is on vape lite
not the right clickmode
1635056088559.png