{Request} Settings For Hypixel

UwUFurry

Social Credit
Hi!

I like to play a few games on Hypixel (my main) such as RSW, Regular SW and The Pit.

Im looking for settings that look liggit and wont get me staff banned.

I plan on using, AA, AC, ESP..
Might use, Reach, Velocity, Hitboxes. But i need more guidance on these.

Thanks for anyone who gives suggestions <3

nyor

Banned
Social Credit
Autoclicker 9-13
reach 3.1-3.22
Aim Asisst whatever you like
Nametags (dont use any esp on pit unless you have a good pc)

thegamer505

Social Credit
you need to give ping when you ask for settings

but imma assume you have low ping, so:
AC: 9-14
Reach: 3.1-3.2 (mostly for ranked sw, you can go up to probs 3.0-3.4 and it would stay rather safe in normal sw and pit)
Velocity: 95 100 100 (DONT TOUCH VERT OR CHANCE)
Hitboxes: 0.1 (I recommend disabling the module for ranked sw)
Nametags (Toggle nametags on and off for pit, or you could just use chams, which looks much cleaner. Keep it on for RSW and SW though)

DREAMS (gone legit).

Social Credit
Hi!

I like to play a few games on Hypixel (my main) such as RSW, Regular SW and The Pit.

Im looking for settings that look liggit and wont get me staff banned.

I plan on using, AA, AC, ESP..
Might use, Reach, Velocity, Hitboxes. But i need more guidance on these.

Thanks for anyone who gives suggestions <3
Ranked Guide here
The pit's pretty much anarchy at this point. If you're on your main, use AA (personal preferences), AC (Personal Pref: would recommend double clicking instead), nametags w/ health. And reach (even smthn like 3.3-3.6 is fine in the pit.) You could also use .1 hitboxes, and maybe even velocity, depending on your ping.
In normal skywars, it depends how relevent you are, and how many risks you're willing to take.

GuilhermeK

Social Credit
Ranked Guide here
The pit's pretty much anarchy at this point. If you're on your main, use AA (personal preferences), AC (Personal Pref: would recommend double clicking instead), nametags w/ health. And reach (even smthn like 3.3-3.6 is fine in the pit.) You could also use .1 hitboxes, and maybe even velocity, depending on your ping.
In normal skywars, it depends how relevent you are, and how many risks you're willing to take.
How can I use double clicking? Is it a vape setting?

UwUFurry

Social Credit
Ranked Guide here
i live in Australia and my ping is 250-325