Request: Highest settings bypass watchdog 200ms

Daruh

Social Credit
I want to know the highest settings i can use without get watchdog banned (no ka) for bedwars and sw. idc about staff ban (ping: 200-240ms)

GamerOfGamers

Social Credit
LOL
I would say maybe a little lower reach because your ping might result a lot of ghost hits
I mean you can go up to 4.2 reach without gettin ghost hits but if you are using beanernet or you have bad internet then you will veg ghost hits 4 and above

Rases

Social Credit
what are ghost hits
There are two types of “ghost hits” (in hypixel at least)

1. Your client thinks you hit the opponent but the server thinks you don’t, so you see particles in the client side but the hits aren’t registered on the server side.
2. (This happens usually when you are cheating) Your client thinks you hit the opponent and the server agrees with that. However, your server side reach exceeds 4.2 blocks, and No Cheat Plus (an anticheat used in hypixel) thinks that hit is illegal, so it blocks the hit from registering.

Correct me if I am wrong.

Noptin

Social Credit

1. Your client thinks you hit the opponent but the server thinks you don’t, so you see particles in the client side but the hits aren’t registered on the server side.
2. (This happens usually when you are cheating) Your client thinks you hit the opponent and the server agrees with that. However, your server side reach exceeds 4.2 blocks, and No Cheat Plus (an anticheat used in hypixel) thinks that hit is illegal, so it blocks the hit from registering.

There is only one type, #2 is not ghost hits :D

GamerOfGamers

Social Credit

yes. the server agrees with getting a 4.2 block hit.