Social Credit
i get like 25-50 ping but i use beanernet so it looks like im from africa
i need settings that will win me every game without a staff or watchdog ban
theres a guy named 30RIP who got a 430 winstreak in like 5 hours and he hasnt been banned so i want what ever the fuck hes using
Also how much kb can i get away with if my beanernet is on 200 delay
i want to be really blatant

Last edited:

legitplayer

Social Credit
i get like 25-50 ping but i use beanernet so it looks like im from africa
i need settings that will win me every game without a staff or watchdog ban
theres a guy named 30RIP who got a 430 winstreak in like 5 hours and he hasnt been banned so i want what ever the fuck hes using
Also how much kb can i get away with if my beanernet is on 200 delay
i want to be really blatant
use keepsprint and similar settings also 70 or 80% kb will work just fine what he does is use 4 block misplace then toggle bhop and ka when he is losing you can get away with 3.7-3.9 keepsprint 80% velocity and 3.8 block ka also you are right about the beanernet and velocity anti combo helps you use 10 aim assist and keep hitboxes at .1

legitplayer

Social Credit
use keepsprint and similar settings also 70 or 80% kb will work just fine what he does is use 4 block misplace then toggle bhop and ka when he is losing you can get away with 3.7-3.9 keepsprint 80% velocity and 3.8 block ka also you are right about the beanernet and velocity anti combo helps you use 10 aim assist and keep hitboxes at .1
ka angle 90 also keep anti bot on

Social Credit
he uses 4.2 ka 1.08 timer 80 vel and keepsprint thats about it