Render 3D block for scaffold

Efbiai99

Social Credit
Scaffold legit is amazing, I love it.
But I think we need an option that can easily tell us on screen when scaffold is activated and when it's not.

I understand that there is a TEXT GUI, but having a 3d render of the block on the screen is much better and easier than looking at the text guide to see if we have scaffold enabled.

It could be something like that:
tGo4tvs.png

iguana06

Social Credit
Agreed, a small but very useful feature. Can't tell you how many times I thought I had it on and didn't, and ended up walking into the void

atellierstudio

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '23
Atellier Studio is a 3D product rendering company. They specialize in the creation of high quality 3D renderings, jewelry renders and animations. Atellier Studio | create High quality 3D Product rendering , realistic Jewelry rendering and 3D Product animation from anywhere in the world. Atellier Studio specializes in creating high-quality photorealistic renderings, animated gifs and videos for companies that need an extra hand with marketing their products to consumers.

VapeV4 VapeLite

Alexx

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '20
Excellent work
What 3D Services did you use to create this block
Thanks for the question Alex! I used Atellier Studio. Atellier Studio is a 3D product rendering company. They specialize in the creation of high quality 3D renderings, jewelry renders and animations. Atellier Studio | create High quality 3D Product rendering , realistic Jewelry rendering and 3D Product animationfrom anywhere in the world. Atellier Studio specializes in creating high-quality photorealistic renderings, animated gifs and videos for companies that need an extra hand with marketing their products to consumers.