[RELEASE] Vape v4 Legit Watchdog Safe Ranked Skywars config (NO KA)

GamerOfGamers

Social Credit
These settings after basically legit, if you cant aim and click high cps and do all that shit then this will def help. THIS IS WHAT I CURRENTLY USE, I HAVE NOT BEEN CALLED OUT FOR CHEATING OR ANYTHING OTHER THAN BY SALTY PLAYERS AND SHIT. THESE SETTINGS ARE NOT BLATANT NOR ARE THEY CLOSET, THESE ARE SETTINGS THAT YOU CAN GET MASTERS IF YOU KNOW HOW TO PLAY THE GAME AND HOW TO PLAY SMART. Below are things you NEED to know before you use these settings. (I want to avoid people coming to me and complaining how they keep dying.
Things to consider:
1. Ranked skywars is not ONLY a combat based game mode, you have to play smart, if you do, even the slightest cheating advantage will let you climb up to any elo you like. These settings are helpful for not the smartest people when playing ranked skywars.
2. These settings are safe from watchdog, and from staff.
3. It's a risk you guys should take on yourself, if you want to use them on your main, go right ahead, I use them on my main but I use them at risk.
4. If you get banned on your main, don't come running to me saying how u got banned and its my fault, Use these settings at your own risk
5. Don't rely on these settings to climb the ranks, these settings give you a competitive advantage meaning you will have the upper hand, but you dont stand a chance if you are 2/4th diamond while someone you are going against is full diamond, you must play smart to climb the ratings, these will only give you the upper hand in 1v1 pvp fights.
6. Please don't come running to me saying how you didn't get diamond, u wont get diamond if you are brain dead when playing ranked. U will die to other cheaters (bhoppers, 4 blockers, antikb, etc UNLESS you play smart.
ENJOY

UID: bbb53942-1460-4bb3-9d09-1371748a41a2

If you have any questions or comments feel free to reply to this thread.

BINDS
:
GUI: Right Shift
Legit Scaffold "V"

AimAssist:
Click Aim
Aim while on target
Strafe increase
Check block break
Aim Vertically
Vertical Speed: 2.0
Horizontal Speed: 2.0
Max Angle: your FOV (in my case its 77)
Distance: 4.0

AutoClicker:
Blockhit (dont use this often, u will get banned for autoblocking)
Break Blocks
Disable Click Delay
Left CPS: 9.0-12.0
Limit to items: Sword, hand, axes
Right CPS: 9.0-13.0
Limit to items: Bottle o' Enchanting, eggs, snowballs

Velocity:
Horizontal: 95%
Vertical: 100% (DONT TOUCH THIS)
Chance: 100% (DONT TOUCH THIS)

FastPlace:
Held Item: Blocks
Delay: 2.0

Scaffold:
Mode: Legit
Sneak Delay: 100.0-200.0

AntiBot:
Mode: Advanced
Remove Bots

You may ask why I don't use reach, its easily detectible if staff spectates.

Last edited:

gaymoreboy80

Social Credit
These settings after basically legit, if you cant aim and click high cps and do all that shit then this will def help. THIS IS WHAT I CURRENTLY USE, I HAVE NOT BEEN CALLED OUT FOR CHEATING OR ANYTHING OTHER THAN BY SALTY PLAYERS AND SHIT. THESE SETTINGS ARE NOT BLATANT NOR ARE THEY CLOSET, THESE ARE SETTINGS THAT YOU CAN GET MASTERS IF YOU KNOW HOW TO PLAY THE GAME AND HOW TO PLAY SMART. Below are things you NEED to know before you use these settings. (I want to avoid people coming to me and complaining how they keep dying.
Things to consider:
1. Ranked skywars is not ONLY a combat based game mode, you have to play smart, if you do, even the slightest cheating advantage will let you climb up to any elo you like. These settings are helpful for not the smartest people when playing ranked skywars.
2. These settings are safe from watchdog, not from staff
3. It's a risk you guys should take on yourself, if you want to use them on your main, go right ahead, I use them on my main but I use them at risk.
4. If you get banned on your main, don't come running to me saying how u got banned and its my fault, Use these settings at your own risk
5. Don't rely on these settings to climb the ranks, these settings give you a competitive advantage meaning you will have the upper hand, but you dont stand a chance if you are 2/4th diamond while someone you are going against is full diamond, you must play smart to climb the ratings, these will only give you the upper hand in 1v1 pvp fights.
6. Please don't come running to me saying how you didn't get diamond, u wont get diamond if you are brain dead when playing ranked. U will die to other cheaters (bhoppers, 4 blockers, antikb, etc UNLESS you play smart.
ENJOY

UID: bbb53942-1460-4bb3-9d09-1371748a41a2

If you have any questions or comments feel free to reply to this thread.

BINDS
:
GUI: Right Shift
Legit Scaffold "V"

AimAssist:
Click Aim
Aim while on target
Strafe increase
Check block break
Aim Vertically
Vertical Speed: 2.0
Horizontal Speed: 2.0
Max Angle: your FOV (in my case its 77)
Distance: 4.0

AutoClicker:
Blockhit (dont use this often, u will get banned for autoblocking)
Break Blocks
Disable Click Delay
Left CPS: 9.0-12.0
Limit to items: Sword, hand, axes
Right CPS: 9.0-13.0
Limit to items: Bottle o' Enchanting, eggs, snowballs

Velocity:
Horizontal: 95%
Vertical: 100% (DONT TOUCH THIS)
Chance: 100% (DONT TOUCH THIS)

FastPlace:
Held Item: Blocks
Delay: 2.0

Scaffold:
Mode: Legit
Sneak Delay: 100.0-200.0

AntiBot:
Mode: Advanced
Remove Bots

You may ask why I don't use reach, its easily detectible if staff spectates.
You say it’s easily detectable, but what about misplace?

disproven

Social Credit
using 90%-85% horizontal velo has a 0% chance you get banned. Also, using any reach under like 3.3 will not get you banned at all. Back when i used to be one of the top duels players skill wise, I used 85% horizontal, 3.2 reach, no aimassist or autoclicker bc i used to haver more fun playing without them. Now, i use 3.1-3.2, 90% velo, 9-14 ac, 20% aimassist. I toggle 3.2-3.3 with 85% horizontal, 12-16 ac, 100 aimassist. The only reason I dont use those toggle settings permanently is because I don't want that much of an advantage. I could use them 100% of the time with no ban though.