Reach Question

maxhax

Social Credit
So I raged a little bit today and turned my reach up to 4.2 for about an hour after I got hopped on. How blatant is this? Is this really dumb? Am I ok to keep doing this if I want to?

awaiting response from nopotin or whoever bc he is the only one who ever responds to my threads:)

Social Credit
So I raged a little bit today and turned my reach up to 4.2 for about an hour after I got hopped on. How blatant is this? Is this really dumb? Am I ok to keep doing this if I want to?

awaiting response from nopotin or whoever bc he is the only one who ever responds to my threads:)
you will most likely get banned with reach at 4.2 3.7-3.9 is good if you wanna go high though

Rases

Social Credit
Currently 4.2 reach won't got you banned by watchdog, and very unlikely by staff of hypixel.

But it's very obvious to people who know how to pvp, unless you have a really high ping.

ahosti3

Social Credit
I use KA legit settings thru blocks and 5blocks reach and I have around 130-150ping. I play on lvl100+ hypixel account MVP+ Been using it for 4 weeks but I only play MW. If you play a more "NOT DEAD" game use lower settings

Daruh

Social Credit
im using 3.55-3.88 with hitboxes .12 in bedwars, its fine? (150-200ms)

Last edited:

legitplayer

Social Credit
I use KA legit settings thru blocks and 5blocks reach and I have around 130-150ping. I play on lvl100+ hypixel account MVP+ Been using it for 4 weeks but I only play MW. If you play a more "NOT DEAD" game use lower settings
ign? I think I know who you are in game do you have a presence on the hypixel forums? also i just saw a level 250 bhop on me it was hillarious

GamerOfGamers

Social Credit
im using 3.55-3.88 with hitboxes .12 in bedwars, its fine? (150-200ms)
should be fine, I use 3.5-3.8 with .12 hitboxes, I want to turn my hitboxes up to maybe .2 or higher but I dont want to get banned like I did when I used .5 hitboxes lol