reach - ghost hits

A l o t i e

Social Credit
does it just happen to me? when I hit someone I see the particles but the opponent takes no damage, it only happens when the opponent is far from me.

simp

Social Credit
150 ms on hypixel, because I'm European.
150 ping is laggy and even if you are playing legit.. If you try hitting people while running or try hitting people then your particles will appear 1st before the actual hit and sometimes it doesnt even reg the hit. Its the ping most of the times and the server

A l o t i e

Social Credit
150 ping is laggy and even if you are playing legit.. If you try hitting people while running or try hitting people then your particles will appear 1st before the actual hit and sometimes it doesnt even reg the hit. Its the ping most of the times and the server
ohh now i hate my life even more, btw ty.

sensei

Social Credit
happens to me too, ill swing and hits don’t register but ill see particles. my ping is 115ms - sucks to be european.

Shitterdown

Social Credit
on vape lite with lunar client I see the same thing with 4.2 block hits and I have ~30ms on hypixel so I don't think its just your ping if you're also on lunar client. I don't see it on forge or blc but on lunar client it seems to do it