Reach 4.2 is undetectable

Xircler

Social Credit
I have been two weeks with 4.2 reach on ranked duels and bedwars, I have faught against mods and admins of hypixel and never got banned, and I am undetected by the anti-cheat, hypixel has really fell off. Multiple people have reported me and mods have said I wasn't cheating LOL, so don't be afraid to go above 3.2 reach, I personally recommend 3.8 just to be extra careful :)

cooldaysl

Social Credit
Vape user
Oct '22
I have been two weeks with 4.2 reach on ranked duels and bedwars, I have faught against mods and admins of hypixel and never got banned, and I am undetected by the anti-cheat, hypixel has really fell off. Multiple people have reported me and mods have said I wasn't cheating LOL, so don't be afraid to go above 3.2 reach, I personally recommend 3.8 just to be extra careful :)
Hello, I am a novice, could you please tell me if VAPE Lite can be injected into Hypxel server and will be blocked as soon as it is injected? Could you please reply

VapeV4

Seru

Social Credit
Vape user
Sep '20
After reading this, I've come to the careful consideration that the person who made this post is genuinely mentally retarded. You can't bypass with 4.2, and even if you do, you'll eventually get banned by Staff when they look at you 6 blocking someone in Replay Mode.

• Yes
Reactions: U7f

U7f

Social Credit
Vape user
Jun '22
After reading this, I've come to the careful consideration that the person who made this post is genuinely mentally retarded. You can't bypass with 4.2, and even if you do, you'll eventually get banned by Staff when they look at you 6 blocking someone in Replay Mode.
you have a high paying job xD

VapeV4 VapeLite

Alexx

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '20
The person is joking they didnt fight any mods or admins, but u can get away with 4.2 on hypixel. I have used it for 2+ years on my main and have never been banned.

tyxers

Social Credit
The person is joking they didn't fight any mods or admins, but u can get away with 4.2 on hypixel. I have used it for 2+ years on my main and have never been banned.
omg alexx can u be my friend I'm lonely and the last person I met was 2 year ago when I tried taking a shower and touching grass worst night of my life I was in the ER for over 7 hours and couldn't cheat in the legendary block game called "minecraft." I suffered major withdrawal and I vowed to never go outside again, please give me this legendary friendship.

• Haha
Reactions: U7f

step

Social Credit
Whats ur reach config? 3.0-4.2? Or which

vapee

Social Credit
4-4.2 reach is what I've been using on my main for months with no ban. Just don't fight nicks or mods and you shouldn't get banned. Watchdog won't pick it up

kyrooo

Social Credit
the amount of reports u would be getting is more than how many egirls i have in my f list i currently have 0 egirls added

pqzyy

Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '21
4.2 is detectable by the anticheat (flags a little bit) but they do not flag above ~3.7