RavenSS Updated MainSafe Configs [Hypixel, MMC, MultiServer...]

KilaLovesVape

Social Credit
Vape user
Jun '24
Undetectable config
How come MMC config has maxed out aim assist and higher autoclicker? I thought MMC had a better anticheat? If i transferred those same settings over to hypixel do i put myself at risk anymore? Im super legit cheating right now with just (scaffold, autoclicker, fastplace, esp).

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
How come MMC config has maxed out aim assist and higher autoclicker? I thought MMC had a better anticheat? If i transferred those same settings over to hypixel do i put myself at risk anymore? Im super legit cheating right now with just (scaffold, autoclicker, fastplace, esp).
Practice servers need you to aim better most of the time so I increased it lol
Autoclicker won't flag, I used lower autoclicker on hypixel because it apparently registers your hits better

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
no, but you'll get hackusated since you double sneak, prefer being at the corner of the block (and it's faster any way)
but even by making a bridge without sneaking just like jumping, going backwards and using fastplace, I don't get banned
Pretty sure double sneaking when diagonal gets you staffed

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
The speed of the aimassist doesn't change the detection, the module isn't detectable regardless. Same for autoclicker as long you have 4 values between min and max you're fine.

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
Same for autoclicker as long you have 4 values between min and max you're fine.
Not for polar though, they could have also flagged it because the autoclicker on vape only simulates jitter clicking
If you have a lower CPS preset like 12-16 then yeah but 18-22 probably isn't going to work, 16-22 extra+ seems to be working fine though

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
Not for polar though, they could have also flagged it because the autoclicker on vape only simulates jitter clicking
If you have a lower CPS preset like 12-16 then yeah but 18-22 probably isn't going to work, 16-22 extra+ seems to be working fine though
It just depends of the values between your min and max.

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
It just depends of the values between your min and max.
Probably
I've heard that they also check for double clicks if your CPS is high (18+ probably) so it could be that too

KilaLovesVape

Social Credit
Vape user
Jun '24
Practice servers need you to aim better most of the time so I increased it lol
Autoclicker won't flag, I used lower autoclicker on hypixel because it apparently registers your hits better
pretty sure hypixel changed hit reg because how would people butterfly 20 consistently.

Pvpesher

Social Credit
Vape user
Sep '23
no, but you'll get hackusated since you double sneak, prefer being at the corner of the block (and it's faster any way)
but even by making a bridge without sneaking just like jumping, going backwards and using fastplace, I don't get banned
Could you give me your config? And another question about Fast Place Ban?

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
As a lot of people are complaining (both in & out of the vape forums) about autoclicker banning on MMC with really low settings, it seems that they've implemented more autoclicker checks but they seem to false HARD
Anyways yeah use at the MMC config at your own risk for now ig
I'll test it a bit later to confirm if it was actually patched

KilaLovesVape

Social Credit
Vape user
Jun '24
WARNING: IF YOU DECIDE TO MODIFY ANY OF THESE CONFIGS & GET BANNED, I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR BAN

If you have any questions or want to request a config feel free to do so.

If you want to help the configs reach more people, leave a positive review on the configs.

Hypixel: RavenSS Hypixel: BEUFNX
MMC: RavenSS MMC: VEUSIQ
Undetectable MultiServer Config: RavenSS Undetectable: FYDSTI

Usage Guides
If you want to use any of these configs, I recommend reading these.
They go over the binds & tips.

Binds:
SilentAura [X]
AutoClicker [X]
Velocity [Page Up]
BlockIn [Z]
Scaffold [V]
AutoHotbar [C]
Tips:
If you want to use AutoClicker instead of SilentAura or toggle between them, use the bind. Keep 1 of the modules enabled though so you don't toggle both at once
If you want to use jump reset velocity (you can, I made a preset so just switch over to jump reset if you want to), toggle it off with the bind if you have jump boost
Toggle scaffold off if you have speed
If you feel that the scaffold is too fast [staff won't ban you for it], you can increase the delay to 117-139
Notes:
The config has a fakelag preset. If you want to use it, go ahead and unhide the module. It does look legit and can be excused by lag as far as I'm concerned, but staff could still ban you so use fakelag at your own risk.
Do not use hidden any module.
Hypixel doesn't compensate for lag currently, so reach & backtrack are the same detectability wise.
This config is for both BedWars & SkyWars.
Binds:
AutoClicker [C]
SilentAura [C]
Velocity [V]
BlockIn [Z]
Refill [R]
ThrowPot [X]
Tips:
If you want to use AutoClicker instead of SilentAura or toggle between them, use the bind. Keep 1 of the modules enabled though so you don't toggle both at once
Toggle velocity in trades, where you need crits
Notes:
Backtrack is detectable on MMC, don't know if that's vape's case but use it at your own risk.
Do not use any hidden module.
Binds:
AutoClicker [C]
SilentAura [C]
Velocity [V]
BlockIn [Z]
Refill [R]
ThrowPot [X]
Tips:
Use any visual module/option [Except anti debuff "remove effects"] depending on what you need
Notes:
All visible modules have undetectable settings, even if they're off.
Do not use any hidden module
If something got you autobanned,
please tell me what modules you were using & the server's IP.

What autoclicker settings would simulate a 20+ cps butterfly clicker?