RavenSS Updated MainSafe Configs [Hypixel, MMC, MultiServer...]

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
WARNING: IF YOU DECIDE TO MODIFY ANY OF THESE CONFIGS & GET BANNED, I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR BAN

If you have any questions or want to request a config feel free to do so.

If you want to help the configs reach more people, leave a positive review on the configs.

Hypixel: RavenSS Hypixel: BEUFNX
MMC: RavenSS MMC: VEUSIQ
Undetectable MultiServer Config: RavenSS Undetectable: FYDSTI

Usage Guides
If you want to use any of these configs, I recommend reading these.
They go over the binds & tips.

Binds:
SilentAura [X]
AutoClicker [X]
Velocity [Page Up]
BlockIn [Z]
Scaffold [V]
AutoHotbar [C]
Tips:
If you want to use AutoClicker instead of SilentAura or toggle between them, use the bind. Keep 1 of the modules enabled though so you don't toggle both at once
If you want to use jump reset velocity (you can, I made a preset so just switch over to jump reset if you want to), toggle it off with the bind if you have jump boost
Toggle scaffold off if you have speed
If you feel that the scaffold is too fast [staff won't ban you for it], you can increase the delay to 117-139
Notes:
The config has a fakelag preset. If you want to use it, go ahead and unhide the module. It does look legit and can be excused by lag as far as I'm concerned, but staff could still ban you so use fakelag at your own risk.
Don't use silent aura if you care about staff too much.
Do not use any hidden module.
Hypixel doesn't compensate for lag currently, so reach & backtrack are the same detectability wise.
This config is for both BedWars & SkyWars.
Binds:
AutoClicker [C]
SilentAura [C]
Velocity [V]
BlockIn [Z]
Refill [R]
ThrowPot [X]
Tips:
If you want to use AutoClicker instead of SilentAura or toggle between them, use the bind. Keep 1 of the modules enabled though so you don't toggle both at once
Toggle velocity in trades, where you need crits
Notes:
Backtrack is detectable on MMC, don't know if that's vape's case but use it at your own risk.
Do not use any hidden module.
Binds:
AutoClicker [C]
SilentAura [C]
Velocity [V]
BlockIn [Z]
Refill [R]
ThrowPot [X]
Tips:
Use any visual module/option [Except anti debuff "remove effects"] depending on what you need
Notes:
All visible modules have undetectable settings, even if they're off.
Do not use any hidden module
If something got you autobanned,
please tell me what modules you were using & the server's IP.

Last edited:

James Ranks

Social Credit
Nice but I'm pretty sure the v4 configs don't work on lite so maybe a written guide or at least video showcasing the modules/settings would be nice too.

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
whats better for hyp at 100+ ping backtrack or reach?
It's basically the same, hypixel doesn't compensate for lag, I'll add that to notes I guess
Reach works better but it does look more blatant than backtrack.

KilaLovesVape

Social Credit
Vape user
Jun '24
New to vape:

is reach completely patched by hypixel (like 3.05-3.15 does not even work)?
I heard the alternative fakelag and backtrack can be kinda obvious.

What modules does this config use as well? Im quite far from home currently and maybe you can provide me with an answer since ive seen youve recently been online.

last question, will this config work good in bedwars and skywars while not getting suspicious looks?

Thanks

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
is reach completely patched by hypixel (like 3.05-3.15 does not even work)?
I heard the alternative fakelag and backtrack can be kinda obvious.
Depending on how many packets you send, it can be patched nearly fully or not at all.
Reach in my config uses 3.1-3.2 with 65% advanced chance (+conditionals), never had hit reg issues so far.
Here are all the modules in the config:
1718553192850.png
PS: The ones that are disabled & visible I prefer not to use but I still have settings set for them so you can use them if you want to.
last question, will this config work good in bedwars and skywars while not getting suspicious looks?
Yes, I use it on my main. It's primarily bedwars focused but I'll also add skywars settings in a few minutes.

Attachments

• 1718553005554.png
    1718553005554.png
    230.2 KB · Views: 57
VapeV4 VapeLite

ThatDonutGuy

Social Credit
Vape user
Nov '23
pogama being useful for the first time in -3.45 seconds :O omg no clickbait 2024 WORKING!!

Good configs :)