Question about the Hypixel settings

Yume1337

Social Credit
Hi im new to vape, and I just did a simple config yesterday,I want them be 100% safe but still giving me game experience.
========================
Version: VapeLite
Pings: 60-70
I usually play bedwar and duel

AimAssist:
Vertical 50
Horizontal 72
Distance 6
Angle 150

AutoClicker:
9-16CPS
BreakBlocks

Scaffold:
Delay 20-40

Reach:
3.1-3.25

Auto Place was enabled
========================
I want them be at least 99% safe cause I spend a lot of money on my main
also I want to know if I can enable velocity(Only while targeting,90,100,100), cause the knock back was really annoying

VapeV4 VapeLite

Linda

Social Credit
Hi im new to vape, and I just did a simple config yesterday,I want them be 100% safe but still giving me game experience.
========================
Version: VapeLite
Pings: 60-70
I usually play bedwar and duel

AimAssist:
Vertical 50
Horizontal 72
Distance 6
Angle 150

AutoClicker:
9-16CPS
BreakBlocks

Scaffold:
Delay 20-40

Reach:
3.1-3.25

Auto Place was enabled
========================
I want them be at least 99% safe cause I spend a lot of money on my main
also I want to know if I can enable velocity(Only while targeting,90,100,100), cause the knock back was really annoying
if you wanna be 100% safe, turn reach down to 3.1-3.2, you can turn autoclicker even higher if you want (15-20, also gives less knockback when fighting cause movement friction), and velocity on 90 100 100 is fine too

EDIT: whatever autoplace is, turn it off
and disable vertical for aim assist, or use a lower value, such as 20-25

Yume1337

Social Credit
if you wanna be 100% safe, turn reach down to 3.1-3.2, you can turn autoclicker even higher if you want (15-20, also gives less knockback when fighting cause movement friction), and velocity on 90 100 100 is fine too

EDIT: whatever autoplace is, turn it off
and disable vertical for aim assist, or use a lower value, such as 20-25
Okay thanks, its FastPlace in the right clicker selection, I’m out of memory lol, also for the velocity,I heard some ppl says that velocity is not safe for hypixel, is it safe?

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogchamper

Social Credit
Vape user
Jul '20
Okay thanks, its FastPlace in the right clicker selection, I’m out of memory lol, also for the velocity,I heard some ppl says that velocity is not safe for hypixel, is it safe?
to give you some comparisons, 20-20 ac, 100hs 100vs 180ma aa, 85hz 100 vert velo, 3.2-3.5 reach, and 0 scaffold delay will not get you banned on hypixel unless you're playing ranked skywars or sum shit like that.

if you want to be extremely safe you could even raise your current settings a bit higher. you'll be safe with 13-17 ac, 90 velo, 3.1-3.2 reach, 50 scaffold, max aa, and 20 cps right clicker. make sure you have fastplace off as i've heard its detected now.

obviously make sure that extra randomization is enabled