Question about blatant mode

Rases

Social Credit
Does blatant mode in v3 changes how vape works (sending different packets/use different bypass methods) or its just there to prevent dumb players being too blatant to get instantly banned? Does the action of simply checking blatant mode makes me more likely to get banned?

I ask these cuz I see some modules that require blatant mode pretty useful. But I dont want the risk of getting banned (by watchdog)

ViKT0R

Social Credit
It only makes the client detectable in SS so if you're on Hypixel then it doesn't matter. As for watchdog detection, it depends on the module and how high your settings are. What are you planning to use?

Rases

Social Credit
It only makes the client detectable in SS so if you're on Hypixel then it doesn't matter. As for watchdog detection, it depends on the module and how high your settings are. What are you planning to use?
I might consider to use safewalk (to bridge), and every subtle killaura (like 15 max angle, 1 max target), maybe blink (I have no idea if this bypasses)

ViKT0R

Social Credit
I might consider to use safewalk (to bridge), and every subtle killaura (like 15 max angle, 1 max target), maybe blink (I have no idea if this bypasses)
Safewalk: Not detectable but also not worth using. It can look really blatant at times (like when you suddenly stop while bridging) so other players will easily notice it. Just use legit scaffold and/or right autoclicker with high CPS.

Killaura: Replied in the other thread.

Blink: Looks really blatant, probably doesn't bypass.