Profiles

stefano

Social Credit
How do I save my settings/profiles I literally create my settings make a profile name click "Save States" yet whenever I restart minecraft/vape the settings/profile is never there...

Micheal1990

Social Credit
How do I save my settings/profiles I literally create my settings make a profile name click "Save States" yet whenever I restart minecraft/vape the settings/profile is never there...
Click on 'Settings' and press Sync Settings

View attachment 1051
you might have the same problem that i have when i sync the settings first time it saved but if i did it later it won't save the lastest settings that i changed

PrendMonSud

Social Credit
Vape user
May '20
Hey, vape doesnt save anything on your computer , for logical reason, they use a cloud system, so you have to click on sync settings

PrendMonSud

Social Credit
Vape user
May '20
you might have the same problem that i have when i sync the settings first time it saved but if i did it later it won't save the lastest settings that i changed
You also have to re save youres profiles after changing something, before pressing Sync settings.